Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Guess who is replacing those O&A fucktards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just heard the the jellis show is coming to Stars Too, WTF. Is this sweet or Confusedwoot: !!!
Are you fucking serious??????
Really?
I don't know if I can see that one.
swoot. Me and Vinnie had more in common with C&R than jellis mate.

Who wants to hear a washed up aulstranian saying fuck, and loads to the face during your morning time. Not this guy.

I like pleasantness in the morning.
LeNeve Wrote:swoot. Me and Vinnie had more in common with C&R than jellis mate.

Who wants to hear a washed up aulstranian saying fuck, and loads to the face during your morning time. Not this guy.

I like pleasantness in the morning.

They've been advertising it as a "showcase" with O&A, does that mean Ellis will be too?
Just a temporary thing, replaying his Faction show? He's not leaving Faction, is he?
He ( jellis mate ) said starting next monday replay's of his faction show on The Duece, then Friday simulcast morning show on Stars 2! he didn't say for how long
Here is what I see

1. Faction is all about action sports and so is Ellis. Would he lose listeners?

2. He would have to crush the feud if they are on the same channel.

3. Ellis is east coast, he would have to start, at the lastet, 8AM EST. That means a 2AM to 5AM start on the west coast. I don't see it. Unless he moved to NYC.

4. Eliis does not really fit the channel.

The only good thing I personally get out of it, it I would be able to actually listen to music on faction in the afternoons, evening and weekends instead of that assbag Ellis taking away the music. ELLIS TAKES AWAY THE MUSIC, MUSIC STEALER!!!!
Start's @ 7 am eastern time replays mon-thurs, live fri mornings!
That is absolutely retarded to put his replay on Stars 2 and keep him live on Faction. One of the fucking other assholes. I hope his stay on Stars 2 is shorter than O&A's.
Pete Nice Wrote:The only good thing I personally get out of it, it I would be able to actually listen to music on faction in the afternoons, evening and weekends instead of that assbag Ellis taking away the music. ELLIS TAKES AWAY THE MUSIC, MUSIC STEALER!!!!
I agree with this.
I bet they replace the music with commercials on the Starz too replays.
Another solid replay lead in for C&R?!?!?!?!?!?
Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only good thing I personally get out of it, it I would be able to actually listen to music on faction in the afternoons, evening and weekends instead of that assbag Ellis taking away the music. ELLIS TAKES AWAY THE MUSIC, MUSIC STEALER!!!!
I agree with this.
Not the case though because he will be on both stations.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
I agree with this.
Not the case though because he will be on both stations.
I know Confusedwoot:
Lame this sucks.