Dudebro Nation

Full Version: iPhone to Verizon in January?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-29/verizon-wireless-said-to-start-offering-iphone-ending-at-t-s-exclusivity.html">http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-2 ... ivity.html</a><!-- m -->

Intriguing. I may have to check it out and make the switch from BB.
I'm not sure I could give up my BB
They've been saying this for a while now. I'll believe it when I see it.
There is no way I am trading in my blackberry for an iphone!

Before it would even be an afterthought, they need to correct the battery issue and make it removable and replaceable.
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no way I am trading in my blackberry for an iphone!

Before it would even be an afterthought, they need to correct the battery issue and make it removable and replaceable.
really. with a 8hr talk time. really. how often you replace the battery on your phone now? I know people see this as an issue, but I have had 2 iphones and have never had a battery issue or the need to change batteries
also I wouldnt believe the hype. Verizon works on CDMA, the iphone is a GSM phone. The phone would have to be remade to accomidate this old technology. Plus Verizon spokesperson John Johnson said not even a month ago that there was no plan for Verizon to support the Apple mobile devices in the “immediate future”.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no way I am trading in my blackberry for an iphone!

really. with a 8hr talk time. really. how often you replace the battery on your phone now? I know people see this as an issue, but I have had 2 iphones and have never had a battery issue or the need to change batteries

I use my phone a lot , and for work. One of my best friends switched from blackberry to iphone, he uses his phone less than me. He switched back to blackberry within 2 weeks b/c the battery was dead by noon every day. SO that 8 hours is bullshit if your a heavy phone user or business user, and you can't change the battery. Therefore the iphone is FAR inferior to the blackberry. I can work on my phone from 7AM to 7PM and the battery won't completely die. An d if it does, I can change it and be mobile within 20 seconds again.
I've listened to music, used the sirius app, the internet, watched movies, and make calls on mine for 12 straight hours and still had battery life left
You keep trying to sell that weak shit. That battery dies in 6 hours and has to be plugged in to charge, no battery swap, that is Lame
My BB battery just died. 5 hours Wtf This has never happened. It can go a couple days sometimes.
LeNeve Wrote:My BB battery just died. 5 hours Wtf This has never happened. It can go a couple days sometimes.

Maybe after you plugged it in last night the wire came loose and it never charged, I have done that by mistake before. I also have extra batteries. You can get them for like $3 on ebay.
I have Verizon, and still won't get an iPhone.
Chip Wrote:I have Verizon, and still won't get an iPhone.

Oh I won't either, I am staying with the Blackberry. If I had to I would still get the Android or the new LG before the Iphone anyway.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Oh I won't either, I am staying with the Blackberry. If I had to I would still get the Android or the new LG before the Iphone anyway.
what about the evo 4g
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

what about the evo 4g

Is that the phone that is Windows Mobile fot T-Mobile, and just came out with Android for Sprint?
Pages: 1 2