Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Balla on a budget gets a second job!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Figured I'd beat you to the punch and let you know I've gotten another job picking oranges like my other Mexican relatives!

Here's an article bout Layla & Baby which include pics of me hard at work. Your comments on the people site help a lot, are welcomed and very much appreciated..BUT ple ase leave the "orange picking ones" for HERE on DBN! I could use the laugh and enjoy at my expense !

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/06/28/layla-kayleighs-blog-learning-to-live-in-the-moment/#more-103077">http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/ ... ore-103077</a><!-- m -->

Thanks hope you like.

Covino
LOL, someone posted the link on the IST. I was to go orange picking, for some reason that looks like a lot of fun. Funny thing is, I never thought of the Mexican joke. Am I getting soft?
I want to make a racial joke, but I can't. You got a beautiful family Covino. Congrats. 7 months already. I'm telling you, time flys.
Pete Nice Wrote:Funny thing is, I never thought of the Mexican joke. Am I getting soft?
yep
I can see by the photos that covino look very ackward picking oranges, obviously he's more used to working with a hoe while bending over
I don't get it... What about Mexicans picking oranges is supposed to be funny? Maybe it's because there are no orange trees in Michigan.

That baby looks like you, though, Covino... Well, only, she's much cuter!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That baby looks like you, though, Covino... Well, only, she's much cuter!
I dunno, tough call, could be mario's baby
Thanks Covino...I love getting updated on your daughter....you have a great family...Congrats!!!
Hey Covino, Layla and you did a great job making Melody. She looks just like you and seems to be a very happy baby girl.

Thanks for the update, now go pick some more oranges. :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:Hey Covino, Layla and you did a great job making Melody. She looks just like you and seems to be a very happy baby girl.

Thanks for the update, now go pick some more oranges. :roflmao:

"A great job making Melody"

Technically all he had to do was not pull out.
Derick Wrote:obviously he's more used to working with a hoe while bending over
Yeah he's not in the mist anymore....he's a family man now.

Hay wait...did you mean something else?
What a beautiful family. Melody is getting so big!!!! Thanks for the update Covino!