Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Renaming "Sirius Stars Too"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've never been a fan of the name. Stars too" sounds like the place where they dump the extra shows that don't really fit into a specific genre. Sort of like Espn 3 where you could watch the National Badmitten Championship or worse the WNBA.
If they're trying to identify themselves as "the guy channel", someone needs to pitch the idea of "Dudebro Radio". It's obvious Covino and Rich are the flagship show, so it would be fitting to give them the say of the type of programming that should be aired.
The Maxim brand had it covered, but since they pulled the plug (losers!) I think they should just rename it guy radio. Opie and Anthony fit that bill, no matter how dumb they are. They just need to get rid of Jay Thomas and find a better guy talk show for that slot.

Guy Radio
Dudebro Radio
Dude Radio

They all would work.
I really don't think they would call it "Dudebro Radio." It's too specific to the C&R show. It needs to be more general to the type of talk being done.

This topic was brought up on the other forum last week. My suggestion of "The Hang-Out" still stands, and I believe it to be a very good name. It's catchy. You know it's a guy channel because hanging out is what guys do. It also denotes something cool or laid back. It's almost as good as saying "Maxim" without having the magazine be involved.
what about
XY Radio.....radio with balls!

Dudebro Radio would make the most sense......plus it would already have a top notch message board to go with it
:high5:
Brampton Wrote:what about
XY Radio.....radio with balls!

Dudebro Radio would make the most sense......plus it would already have a top notch message board to go with it
:high5:

I completely agree.... :clap:
I was gonna say Slacker Radio, but that's already taken.
Rompus Radio would work too.