Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The perfect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
temperature for a swimming pool is 80 degrees....

especially after a day from hell, a dip in that water at that temp. PERFECT!!!! :happy:
:thanks:
85 degrees....doesn't shock you when you walk in...it's just ahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! I HATE cold pools....we have a solar cover to keep in warm.
What would be perfect, would be to HAVE a pool and have it maintained by my fine-looking pool boy, Rodolfo.
I like 85 to 90.
Temperature outside? I would go with 72 sunny with a few clouds and a nice stiff breeze.

Pool? I don't know, never had a pool. I guess kind of on the warmer side, I don't like cold pools.
I think Mongo's intention of creating this thread is what you think the perfect thing is...

for example: My perfect...

day would be spending the day at the lake with my son, husband and our friends boating, tubing, water skiing then at dusk come back to the cabin for steak dinner and a bonfire.
I'm still stuck on the fact that i don't have a pool.....

My perfect day... a warm summer's day on the beach up at Traverse City. Riding the waves and playing in the sand. I love it up there!!
I like pizza!
80 degrees all year around. That would be perfect.
As far as pools go, :nothingtoadd: .
the perfect temp for a pool is 80-85 degrees. Colder is somewhat shocking to the system, hotter approaches hot tub temps. Plus a normal sized pool operates better at these temps.....Not as much strain on the heater, plus you use way less gas heating the water