Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
my husband grew up camping, & still enjoys it. his plan for my menopause is to rough it in wyoming til it's over, well, it was til brokeback mountain came out, & i started calling it his 'brokeback retirement plan'
Joe In PA Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:piles of 6 day old tp....reason #36 not to camp!
You're using too much. Big Grin

im female. we revel in using too many paper products. it's the curse of the vag!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

im female. we revel in using too many paper products. it's the curse of the vag!
[Image: SandyVag.gif]
HOLY crap we just got hit w/such a storm...it must have come from Joe's way....pitch black, wind pouring rain.....oh and to top it off My Mom called freaking out b/c her power went out and her oxygen machine went off...don't they have a battery backup?????? Wtf
Joe In PA Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

[Image: SandyVag.gif]

holy crap! there could be friggin ninjas with machetes in that one! not just tiny men with razorblades! thanks, youve upped my fear of the third pocket.
Iva13 Wrote:HOLY crap we just got hit w/such a storm...it must have come from Joe's way....pitch black, wind pouring rain.....oh and to top it off My Mom called freaking out b/c her power went out and her oxygen machine went off...don't they have a battery backup?????? Wtf

doesnt she have an actual o2 tank for when she isnt at home?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:holy crap! there could be friggin ninjas with machetes in that one! not just tiny men with razorblades! thanks, youve upped my fear of the third pocket.
i dont think ninjas use machetes
Derick that exercise that you put on here are you sure that is correct...b/c right now I need to do something to move this...I'm so dizzy
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think I am going to buy a tent this weekend.

i hate camping like i hate whores.

Why?

my parents used to drag me every summer. it rained, i had to wear dirty clothes & not shower, it was so gross. im not a fucking hippie. blech.

i like electricity, i like indoor plumbing, i like air conditioning, all of which camping lacks.

You're missing out on all the fun!!
Derick Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:holy crap! there could be friggin ninjas with machetes in that one! not just tiny men with razorblades! thanks, youve upped my fear of the third pocket.
i dont think ninjas use machetes

what would a ninja hiding in a giant vagina choose as a weapon then?
Iva13 Wrote:Derick that exercise that you put on here are you sure that is correct...b/c right now I need to do something to move this...I'm so dizzy

Stick q tips really far into your ear. :j/k:
Joe In PA Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Where you attacked by whores while camping?
in my mind, that sound kinda hot

ugh, whores are dirty enuff without drip dry pissing & no showers! guh-ROSS!

You can bring toilet paper with you. It's not illegal.

Not to mention that there are campground WITH functioning toilets AND showers to use.
Z she has two tanks of oxygen, but there are down stairs....it's ok, my brother got over to her and started one of the tanks up.....the storm that just passed dropped our temps by 20 degrees....that's crazy
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick that exercise that you put on here are you sure that is correct...b/c right now I need to do something to move this...I'm so dizzy

Stick q tips really far into your ear. :j/k:
Thanks Robert...I knew I could count on you for good advice ;-)
I'm w/Z....I hate camping too...I like beds with high count sheets, plumbing, water, electric, no bugs, restaurants, etc. I will stop by someone else's camp site for a few hours, then I'm going back to my room!!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25