Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Who owned the 1970's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can't believe it is even a question.

Led Zeppelin without a doubt.
I wasn't there to remember it, but Zepplin is the beggest band on that list.
Even though I like Pink Floyd and Queen a little more.
Zepplin.. I'd maybe put Kiss second. I don't think Queen got as huge until later. Pink Floyd was influencial, but not widely known nor accepted. Tull isn't even a consideration, neither is Abba.
The Pittsburgh Fucking Steelers that's who.
Allmond? Wtf

Some surprises in the list actually...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mademan.com/mm/10-best-selling-artists-70s.html">http://www.mademan.com/mm/10-best-selli ... s-70s.html</a><!-- m -->
i wasnt alive for the majority of the 70's, therefore I have no input
Derick Wrote:i wasnt alive for the majority of the 70's, therefore I have no input

I was born in '77 and still have input!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i wasnt alive for the majority of the 70's, therefore I have no input

I was a fetus for a few months in the 70's, so my opinion/fact count.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I was a fetus for a few months in the 70's, so my opinion/fact count.
:high5:
I remember almost all of the 1970's you whippersnappers...in fact I BOUGHT many of the albums you are talking about with money I made mowing yards.
Hondo Wrote:I remember almost all of the 1970's you whippersnappers...in fact I BOUGHT many of the albums you are talking about with money I made mowing yards.

i remember learning about "records" in history class
I like Kiss over Zeppelin, but Zeppelin owned the 70's hands down. And they're in much heavier rotation than Kiss on the classic rock stations.
I like one of those bands, the rest can suck it..........What about ZZ Top, they had killer album after killer album, why don't they ever get love?

Plus they are in the Rock and Roll hall of fame Wtf
I was minus 5 in 1979.
Brampton Wrote:I like one of those bands, the rest can suck it..........What about ZZ Top, they had killer album after killer album, why don't they ever get love?

Plus they are in the Rock and Roll hall of fame Wtf
ZZ Top was bigger than Jethro Tull and the Allmond BROTHERRRRRRS!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3