Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Phace2phace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't normally promote other people's stuff very often, but here's an exception. Since there isn't a general sports area, I decided to post it here. If Joe wants to move it to a more accurate area, then go for it.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.phace2phace.com">www.phace2phace.com</a><!-- w -->

It's like Facebook but for sports fans. Right now it's a Philly site, but the idea is to move this to a more national level. So far I haven't seen the obnoxious Philly fans (but I'm sure eventually there will be), so I think other sports fans can be on here and not choke on the retardedness. Check it out and let me know what you guys think or if you join it.

I know the people that run the site and we'll be working with them, hopefully exclusively, through their modeling and promotion.
I am not a super sports fan, but this seems cool for the people that are.
SO there are no Flyers fans on the site yet huh?
Pete Nice Wrote:SO there are no Flyers fans on the site yet huh?

No crazy Flyers fans lol. There are some on there though.
ap bikini team Wrote:

I going to sign up and once a day, I'll tell Pete that Pronger is better then any Pens d-men.
Chip Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

I going to sign up and once a day, I'll tell Pete that Pronger is better then any Pens d-men.

You know lying is a sin? You will go to hell for that.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

You know lying is a sin? You will go to hell for that.

If you're going to miss heaven, don't miss it by an inch.
Phace2Phace?... I thought it was gonna be some new boy band you were down with. Big Grin :j/k: