Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 6/14/10 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
She's not an official MILF yet, but she's pregnant. So that counts.

UP Next:

Kristen Andrews
5'7
34-25-34
Columbus, OH

[Image: 4a6b7a32c915b.jpg]
[Image: 4a6b79943ba56.jpg]
[Image: l_cc385337db1e43948ff6a68a3f44d236.jpg]
[Image: 4a6b794967dd0.jpg]
[Image: 4a6b78dc0d6b9.jpg]

Random Nussie:

Bernadette

[Image: 4ab8a40ec105c.jpg]
[Image: 4b859bd1941f8.jpg]
[Image: 4a040961e60ea.jpg]
[Image: 4921ac02c3973.jpg]
[Image: 4bed8a101ab61.jpg]
:doggystyle: :hitit:
I like Bernadette, her body is gorgeous. Kristen has that pouty, bitchy face and I hate that.

On that last pict of Bernadette, are the muscles airbrushed in or is she that tone??
If I had to choose.. would definitely take Kristen.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I like Bernadette, her body is gorgeous. Kristen has that pouty, bitchy face and I hate that.

On that last pict of Bernadette, are the muscles airbrushed in or is she that tone??

Either way, it's a damn hot picture.

And is that a dragon tattoo?
Normallly I check out the thread just to see the girls for shits and giggles but Kristen really jumped out at me for a particular reason... Paul, how do you feel about Kristen becoming a mom?
Neither of these chicks is my steeze. But.......

I would penetrate both their anuses.
Pete Nice Wrote:Neither of these chicks is my steeze. But.......

I would penetrate both their anuses.

I was looking forward to a better anal reference.. but that will do
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I like Bernadette, her body is gorgeous. Kristen has that pouty, bitchy face and I hate that.

Bernadette is a fitness model. So those muscles are real. And yes that's a tribal style dragon above her crotch.
Nussie_T Wrote:Normallly I check out the thread just to see the girls for shits and giggles but Kristen really jumped out at me for a particular reason... Paul, how do you feel about Kristen becoming a mom?

lol It's not mine.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Normallly I check out the thread just to see the girls for shits and giggles but Kristen really jumped out at me for a particular reason... Paul, how do you feel about Kristen becoming a mom?

lol It's not mine.

lol... that's good...
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Bernadette is a fitness model. So those muscles are real. And yes that's a tribal style dragon above her crotch.

That is awesome! I would Love to be toned up like that!
ap bikini team Wrote:

lol It's not mine.
:high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That is awesome! I would Love to be toned up like that!

But then you'd have to lay off the pie...
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:That is awesome! I would Love to be toned up like that!

But then you'd have to lay off the pie...

Works for me!!
Pages: 1 2