Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 06/01/2010 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm bored, so I'm going to theme a month. It's MILF month! The NOW thread will feature girls on the team that are moms.

Up Next:

Brit Bliss
5'3
32-22-32
Columbus, OH

[Image: l_67b04fc40058ebbe059d85374d48755c.jpg]
[Image: 4915ef91be744.jpg]
[Image: 497f5e281ed92.jpg]
[Image: 47064a8f9e391.jpg]
[Image: l_4b6b6201d0e34177c72a8a3e58c39147.jpg]
[Image: l_54cad7e9ad0e4fabb3a1673b1d951e3b.jpg]
[Image: l_3e1dff7949e74535b7a85fe30efc23b5.jpg]
[Image: l_823d5ad989b547ad9d80e0b8a2e7012b.jpg]

And the random Nussie:

Sarah

[Image: 4bfac3d81fe56.jpg]
[Image: 4b38ae9a802dd.jpg]
[Image: 49c66359551e5.jpg]
[Image: 4aff938acc6ad.jpg]
[Image: 4992448f1d529.jpg]
[Image: 4b011028079cc.jpg]
[Image: 4b38ae861de70.jpg]
Thanks Paul, both are MILFy goodness
Well the random nussie is just that. They are either people I've tried to hire in the past, or just models I've found through various projects. Don't know much about their lives. Only the Team member (always first model), is the milf on the thread.
So, what if a milf has a c-section?? Lot's of airbrushing?
MILF, it does a body good.
Mmmmmm, MILF.
As the resident old guy here I can say I've been riding the MILF train for years....and it's still as good now as it was when i first boarded.
News flash.
I would.
And I would.

But I don't want to sound gay or anything, but there's something goofy with Sarah's nose.
ap bikini team Wrote:Well the random nussie is just that. They are either people I've tried to hire in the past, or just models I've found through various projects. Don't know much about their lives. Only the Team member (always first model), is the milf on the thread.

gotcha, and on closer inspection, the sarah, who has a bangin body may have some fucked up teeth, may or may not be a problem for me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, what if a milf has a c-section?? Lot's of airbrushing?

No, depending on the scar, I probably wouldn't have them be a bikini or lingerie model. They might still have a life in promo or casual/lifestyle/commercial, but certain things are just out. Also, the scars have been getting smaller, and with some gels and creams, they can almost completely get rid of them.
Brit over Sara if I had my pick.
Wonder if they breast feed, cause I'd be suckin on those :boobs: .
The very first pic is definitely the best of the non-nudes.
Great nips on the second girl?
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, what if a milf has a c-section?? Lot's of airbrushing?

No, depending on the scar, I probably wouldn't have them be a bikini or lingerie model. They might still have a life in promo or casual/lifestyle/commercial, but certain things are just out. Also, the scars have been getting smaller, and with some gels and creams, they can almost completely get rid of them.

Interesting. Jim asked me if I wanted to make a baby last night... Good to know that I might not have to be scarred for life.
The key to getting rid of scars is vitamin E applied liberally to the site. Get the Vitamin E liquid caplets and cut them open. My ex-wife had 3 C sections and you could barely see the scar. Vitamin E works.
Hondo Wrote:The key to getting rid of scars is vitamin E applied liberally to the site. Get the Vitamin E liquid caplets and cut them open. My ex-wife had 3 C sections and you could barely see the scar. Vitamin E works.

You would be correct sir! Vitamin E is the key. That and not letting any sun hit it for a year. Melanin as a defense mechanism will rush to injured areas to lessen sun damage. The result is dark coloring that will never go away. So it's important to stay out of the sun, and really lather on the E.
Pages: 1 2