Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5-31-10 Happy Memorial Day!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hope everyone is still enjoying their long weekends.
I agree, hope you are all having a great long weekend. MB got hit with a nasty rain storm over the weekend, the river outside of where I live is flooded...
Thank god my basement didn't flood or I would have cried.
It was 40degrees yesterday at my place. I think it was hotter, but I wasn't gonna go check.

Good morning everyone, hope your long weekend is going well.
Brampton Wrote:It was 40degrees yesterday at my place. I think it was hotter, but I wasn't gonna go check.

We had that warm weather then this rainstorm hit. The southern part of the MB got 150 mL of water... I read an article that said we got 54 mL just NE of Winnipeg but my father in law said it was WAY more than that.
Morning All.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It was 40degrees yesterday at my place. I think it was hotter, but I wasn't gonna go check.

We had that warm weather then this rainstorm hit. The southern part of the MB got 150 mL of water... I read an article that said we got 54 mL just NE of Winnipeg but my father in law said it was WAY more than that.

150mL sounds like a lot. I have no idea how much that is.. stupid metric system.
25.4 ml in an inch.Just under six inches.
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

150mL sounds like a lot. I have no idea how much that is.. stupid metric system.

It's something like 4 - 5 inches.
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

It's something like 4 - 5 inches.
150mL could mean anything, depending on the size of container. You need to give a height measurement not volume
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:It's something like 4 - 5 inches.
150mL could mean anything, depending on the size of container. You need to give a height measurement not volume
Millimeters.

It's been sunny and 85-90 the whole weekend so far. Can't ask for better!!!
Everybody turn on Boneyard......I'm sensing.......Gorky Park....... :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:Everybody turn on Boneyard......I'm sensing.......Gorky Park....... :roflmao:
Just reading that is enough to make it stick in my head.
Wonder if they're rerunnin any episodes of Spotcenter today?
Ice Cream Man....... :rock: :rock: :rock:
Pages: 1 2 3