Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Lost Series Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And didn't Widmore plant all kinds of explosives on that plane to keep it from flying off? How'd then get around that one?
Hondo Wrote:And didn't Widmore plant all kinds of explosives on that plane to keep it from flying off? How'd then get around that one?

Locke tore them all out a few episodes ago.
I thought he found the one bomb and then they quit wondering how many more might have been planted. Widmore then said he had the whole plane wired from the beginning.
Hondo Wrote:I thought he found the one bomb and then they quit wondering how many more might have been planted. Widmore then said he had the whole plane wired from the beginning.

I figured since they found it, they found the rest also.
Here is a dece review. If anyone sees any good explanations, post hte link:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10145/1060487-67.stm
Hondo Wrote:Where were Michael and Walt at the end? Or Mr. Eko? Seems to me they did a shitty job tying up the loose ends. Honest-LEE I think they got themselves so tangled up with diversions in the show that it was impossible to tie it up neatly. There is no way they had the end in mind when they started it.

Lukewarm finish for me. Meh.

I agree with you and big fan. They started throwing so much random stuff in there. It was like they were making shit up as they went. And when they couldn't figure out what to do next, fuck it, play a repeat this week or skip it all together.

I don't get alot of stuff from the show still. How come when people got shot on the island they died? There's so much stuff that makes no sence.

I did think awhile back that they all died on the plane and had to set things right in order to move on though. I posted it on Tomb a few months ago.
Hondo Wrote:Where were Michael and Walt at the end? Or Mr. Eko? Seems to me they did a shitty job tying up the loose ends. Honest-LEE I think they got themselves so tangled up with diversions in the show that it was impossible to tie it up neatly. There is no way they had the end in mind when they started it.

Lukewarm finish for me. Meh.

Wait....So none of the black dudes made it to heaven??
What dat mean
Pages: 1 2