Dudebro Nation

Full Version: To fat for Hooters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some local Detroit news.
Hooters is trying to tell this chick she's to fat to work at Hooters.
Does anybody here this so?

I haven't watched the videos, but heard an interview with her, but the polaroid they keep showing is actually her "before" picture.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/loc...-probation

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/23596054/detail.html
she looks like she's chunking up a bit, give her another 6 months and she's gonna go pro in the chunk catagory
Derick Wrote:she looks like she's chunking up a bit, give her another 6 months and she's gonna go pro in the chunk catagory

But the thing was, she's lost 10 pounds since she started. The polaroid of her looking fat was when she started.
That girl is most certainly not fat. I think her face is a tad busted, but no way fat.
Yeah but I'd still bang her. Maybe not in 6 months but right now...yeah.
:worthlesswopics:
Brampton Wrote::worthlesswopics:
see first post, click linky
Here is my take, I think Hooters should hold a high standard for their girls. This girl is not hot, she is bangable, but not hot. She is not fat, but she has belly fat, you can see the rolls. She could lose some weight. Especially at only 20 years old.

What she is doing is trying to get money for nothing, she has a lawyer and is suing Hooters. I would be willing to bet she is looking for over 100K after lawyer fees. She is looking for free money. Bottom line.
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is my take, I think Hooters should hold a high standard for their girls. This girl is not hot, she is bangable, but not hot. She is not fat, but she has belly fat, you can see the rolls. She could lose some weight. Especially at only 20 years old.

What she is doing is trying to get money for nothing, she has a lawyer and is suing Hooters. I would be willing to bet she is looking for over 100K after lawyer fees. She is looking for free money. Bottom line.

I agree with this.
I'm sure this isn't the first time this has been an issue with a waitress at Hooters. So, yeah, there's a reason it's a news story. She wants money.

But, in that interview with her, I didn't see any rolls.
Chip Wrote:I'm sure this isn't the first time this has been an issue with a waitress at Hooters. So, yeah, there's a reason it's a news story. She wants money.

Look at her in her uniform, they conveniently avoid her stomach, but you can see the side and front belly fat.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm sure this isn't the first time this has been an issue with a waitress at Hooters. So, yeah, there's a reason it's a news story. She wants money.

Look at her in her uniform, they conveniently avoid her stomach, but you can see the side and front belly fat.

I guess there might be a tiny little arch there.
But she was still heavier when they hired her.
Cameltoe!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:Cameltoe!!!!

Dammit!! I saw it too!!