Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Good morning everyone!!
Glen Beck is boring.
good morning everyone......I took the day off, and I'm glad I did. Its gorgeous outside, and my wife has the day off, so we get to "hang out"
For those of you who may not know, @Pete will get a flyers tattoo if they win the cup. He said this possibly drunk and more angry than anything but he said it
Brampton Wrote:For those of you who may not know, @Pete will get a flyers tattoo if they win the cup. He said this possibly drunk and more angry than anything but he said it

Awesome.
what I did this weekend, yep thats right, girls in bikinis washing my bike, yep
sorry the pics are in backwards order, but I dont think you really care
There is one pic where a mexican chick is looking at the other mexican chick all mad.
the girl in the white was not happy all day, the girl in the pink was a trooper, she was the only one that actually had a bikini on, it was rather chilly that day. The girl in the black was mostly happy most of the day
also the girl in the white should not have had a bikini on, i tried to leave her out of the pictures
Derick Wrote:sorry the pics are in backwards order, but I dont think you really care

This makes the picture of the pissed off chick make more sense now.
OMG My department is having thier annual appreciation dinner for the residents and doctors and faculty at a place called the Signature Room. Its a resteraunt that is on the top floor of the second tallest building in Chicago. Average dinner w/drinks will run 100 easy
a couple of pics from the resteraunt
[Image: 2670764650_dc9a9c7aaa.jpg]
[Image: 390793764_3a18325072.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!

He probably still believes Pronger isn't good enough to make the Penguins.

:happy:
Derick Wrote:OMG My department is having thier annual appreciation dinner for the residents and doctors and faculty at a place called the Signature Room. Its a resteraunt that is on the top floor of the second tallest building in Chicago. Average dinner w/drinks will run 100 easy

Are you a member of this group?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29