Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fastest you've ever gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How fast have you gone in a car? (on a closed track with a proffesional driver of course)
I've gone 140 in a stock v6 honda accord that i was driving, and about 150 +/- in my buddy's mustang that had a bunch of motor work. The spedomedor doesn't go past 85 in older mustangs so it's hard to tell.

Side thing, what's the highest horsepower car you've ever been in? My friend had a mustang with a blower that made 518 to the wheels on the dyno. I thought i was gonna die a few times in that car.

I'm not tryin to show off. I just thought it would make for a good topic. I bet you guys who have bikes have gone way faster
181 mph in a 2008 Z06 Corvette on I-75 in southern Kentucky. It had more than that but I ran out of straight road and believe me....when you're going that fast you do NOT want to fuck with curves. Especially curves you can't see through. That car was also the highest HP car I've ever driven. Totally unreal experience..
I've gone 172 on a motorcycle
In the Dakota I used to have, uh, I think 117-ish was my top.

Yeah, I know. I'll get it out of the way. Lame
Our Calloway Z06 Corvette has 652 hp !!!!! and the fastest he has gone with me in the car is 140 mph....I'm sure he's worse when I'm not w/him screaming at him to slow down....I get scared!!!!
I once had my Hyundai Elantra up to 91......that was pretty sweet Confusedad:
The fastest I think I've gone, on record, was 230km/h in a lincoln LS. I'm sure I've gone faster, but this is the one I remember
Brampton Wrote:The fastest I think I've gone, on record, was 230km/h in a lincoln LS. I'm sure I've gone faster, but this is the one I remember
thats 143 for the rest of us non-canadians
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:The fastest I think I've gone, on record, was 230km/h in a lincoln LS. I'm sure I've gone faster, but this is the one I remember

Oh yeah, I was in a friends LS, and did about that too.
I forgot about that, but I was just thinking of what I actually drove.

Same here. In an ls 140+
It seems like 140 seems to be the benchmark.

I got up to 140+ in a 1990 Nissan 300Z twin turbo.
Derick Wrote:

thanks b/c I had no idea what that was!! :thanks:
I got my Z24 Cavalier up to 170kmh/106mph that was good enough for me.
135mph.. borrowed my moms bmw
I hit about 97 in my '95 Chevy Monte Carlo on I-75, but I caught up with traffic and had to slow up. Since my last speeding ticket, I've had to keep it a lot slower.
Pages: 1 2