Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Everybody's Workin for the weekend....The Deuce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I do like the countdown from the clock, then the car dies. Thats awesome :roflmao:
That would suck if it died on the train tracks.
thanks Buzz Killington Confusedad:
Sometimes when a coworker leaves his van open I'll turn on wipers, turn the heat and radio full blast. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I flip the wipers on rainy days
I awoke with a plan today. A plan to glue myself to a day of ESPN and NBC in full horse racing glory. Placing bets galore on bodog and enjoying myself. But, alas, some mother fucker decided to ruin my day, by not airing ANY racing on ESPN AT ALL!! This means I have to rely on fucking, lameass NBC and their bullshit coverage. Grrrreat.... I hope they show more cooking segments and fucking celebrities that i don't give a flying fuck about.

* Even if you don't like horse racing, you got to admit that it's pretty retarded when they fuck up your favorite sport. :rant: This is the one sport that I can give out stats on, the only sport that I have watched religiously since I was 8 years old. And now the bastards want to mess it up for me. :Flaming:

I apologize for the excessive swearing... ;-) ...... not really.
The same shit happens with hockey. ESPN ignores it and NBC fucks it up.
Pete Nice Wrote:The same shit happens with hockey. ESPN ignores it and NBC fucks it up.

Today on ESPN.. Cheerleading... Are you kidding me? Rugby, followed by sportscenter loops.. Lame
well my day is done, good day everyone
Pages: 1 2 3