Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 05/10/10 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're going coast to coast on this one.

Up Next:

Kristen Less
5'5
34-22-36
Jacksonville, FL

[Image: 4a2c4d1a88814.jpg]
[Image: 4b5500d2c202b.jpg]
[Image: 4b48f6ac9b20f.jpg]
[Image: 4b5501195b344.jpg]
[Image: 4b48f72f10718.jpg]
[Image: 4b54ffa22bf62.jpg]
[Image: 46ac40413d002.jpg]

And the Random Nussie:

Sol Reyes
Los Angeles, CA

[Image: 4ae862705cb1b.jpg]
[Image: 4acaa1b27572e.jpg]
[Image: 4af74cfb4e1e6.jpg]
[Image: 4ac6fd9b0ba4f.jpg]
[Image: 4aee1ec5cd52d.jpg]
[Image: 4aee1e9aead08.jpg]
[Image: 4ae783590ab08.jpg]
[Image: 4b3d478362e54.jpg]
[Image: 4ae35163a7954.jpg]
Sol -- the perfect end to a birthday
I like the last picture the best.Anyone can take nude pictures,but all too rarely in pictures like these do you see Peach Lips of An Angel.It's always a great bonus and even a partial like in that one is awesome.Bravo :clap:
Wow after another look that one with Chad Martel in the corner,right above Sol Reyes,might take over top spot.Oh man those ass cheeks would be perfect to get filthy with.
ap bikini team Wrote:[Image: 46ac40413d002.jpg]
This one.
both very nice but Sol with the dark hair and light eyes mmmmm mmmmm good
i bleed green Wrote:I like the last picture the best.Anyone can take nude pictures,but all too rarely in pictures like these do you see Peach Lips of An Angel.It's always a great bonus and even a partial like in that one is awesome.Bravo :clap:
I concur :clap:
I don't like Kelly's face, it has a pudginess to it that doesn't fit he body. Her 1st pict is nice, though.

Sol has a cool name and is pretty dang hot.

I love how these pictures can make the same girl look like a completely different person from shot to shot. That must be why I hate having my picture taken.
Both excellant. :high5:
Sol takes it this week. Love that last pic. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
I am gonna be a little brief this week.

Kristin, not my steeze, average face, I would fuck the shit out of her though, make her ass bleed.

Sol, very nice, great tits with really nice nipples. I would fuck the shit out of her ass and NOT make it bleed.
God damn Pete. I don't think anyone else in the world could come up with so many different ways to describe fucking a chick in the ass... you have a new one every week :high5:
I don't know, there's something about Kristen that makes me pop one.
I'll take her, and let you guys fight over Sol.
DaveP Wrote:God damn Pete. I don't think anyone else in the world could come up with so many different ways to describe fucking a chick in the ass... you have a new one every week :high5:
Sodomy 5. :high5: