Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Maxim Hot 100.....90-81
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
90. Keeley Hazell
This London-based model has men going so crazy over her ample assets, she’s had her breasts cast in bronze. “I’ve got a pair sitting at home,” she told us, “but one of the nipples always seems to fall off!”
[Image: keeley-hazell-wet-shirt.jpg]
89. Kelly Brook
Actress, TV host, and, blessedly, lingerie model, the British-born and-bred Ms. Brook has had us under her spell for years with photographs that make us cherish our fully functioning corneas. Hooray for eyesight!
[Image: xin_3910030210205373181845.jpg]
[Image: 89_kelly_brook_l.jpg]
88. Daniela Ruah
The sexiest new addition to NCIS: Los Angeles, Daniela is on a first-name basis with LL Cool J, and she knows how to shoot a 9 mm Sig. That might make her the coolest girl we know.
[Image: daniela-ruah-l.jpg]
[Image: 88_daniela_ruah_l.jpg]
87. Chelsea Handler
She’s hot, funny, and works with a Mexican midget. These are just three reasons we’re in love with this comic. With her talk show renewed through 2012 and three best-selling books, it’s clear the rest of the country is, too.
[Image: chelsea-handler-naked.jpg]
86. Jessie James
No, we’re not talking about the “Vanilla Gorilla.” Since dropping her self-titled debut album last year, this country crooner has entertained the troops (with Kid Rock) and tweens (with the Jonas Brothers) alike. Stay tuned for her next album, in the works now!
[Image: jessie-james-image_340x514.jpg]
[Image: 86_jessie_james_l.jpg]
85. Kylie Bisutti
Gentlemen, may we present the winner of the 2009 Victoria’s Secret Model Search. And she’s American! It’s good to know that supermodels come from places that aren’t Brazil.
[Image: 85_kylie_bisutti_l.jpg]
84. Anna Paquin
A recently professed bisexual, this Oscar winner is currently engaged to her True Blood costar, Stephen Moyer. We’d do anything to sink our teeth into her, but, alas, we are neither a bi-curious lady nor a vampiric British actor.
[Image: 84_anna_paquin_l.jpg]
83. Danielle Panabaker
We’ve had our eye on this sizzling starlet since we saw her screaming her lungs out in two of the hottest recent horror remakes: Friday the 13th and The Crazies. Evidently, so did fright guru John Carpenter, who cast the beauty in his new fall flick, The Ward.
[Image: WARD-daniellepanabaker.jpg]
82. Stacy Keibler
She wowed us during her WWE years and had us tuning in to Dancing With the Stars. Now she’s taking over screens big and small with the indie flick Dysfunctional Friends and a Funeral and recent appearances on How I Met Your Mother and Psych.
[Image: stacy-keibler_7a140c5d.jpg]
[Image: 82_stacy_keibler_l.jpg]
81. Navi Rawat
This SoCal stunner, who already makes our brains spin as a math professor on Numb3rs, also recently appeared on the twisted FlashForward. We can’t wait to see what’s next for this mind-bending beauty.
[Image: 2377_351188301_navi_rawat_26_H180448_L.jpg]
[Image: 81_navi_rawat_l.jpg]
stacy :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Chelsea Handler fucking screams sex appeal. I would fuck her silly.
Pete Nice Wrote:Chelsea Handler fucking screams sex appeal. I would fuck her silly.

I was just about to post that she is gross. Annoying and gross. I would, don't get me wrong, but Maxim top 100 no f-ing way.
Keely Hazel, jugs a bouncing, guns a blazing. Motor boat central. :atm: :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :high5:
No way # 81 is hotter than stacy keibler
negadave Wrote:No way # 81 is hotter than stacy keibler

Tough call there, but I agree. #81 looks like she is on the downhill slide to mediocre though.
I pick Kelly Brook and Jesse James to be the hottest 2 in this group.
Jesse James, Danielle, and Navi :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Keely and Stacy all the way!
Jesse James and Daniella are way hotter than this.Stacy Keibler's ass is fucking smoking.Angelina Jolie is way closer to 1 than she should be.

Wow Jennifer Hedger has the fuck-me look going strong night.
retro hot 100
I wonder why Sandra Bullock isn't on the list this year
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I wonder why Sandra Bullock isn't on the list this year
Cause she's not hot.
Not top 100 hot anyway.