Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Maxim Hot 100.....100-91
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
100. Lauren Storm
“I think girls are pretty, they smell nice, and they’re soft,” the stunning Chi-town native recently told us. Hey, Lauren, if you’re ever interested in reliving your threesome from I Love You, Beth Cooper, count us in!
[Image: lauren-storm.jpg]
99. Alison Brie
She plays a buttoned-up bookworm on Community and a repressed ’60s housewife on Mad Men. Someone cast this talented babe as a crazed exhibitionist, stat!
[Image: brie.jpg]
98. Chanel
The receptionist on Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory, Chanel became an Internet celebrity thanks to a two-second shot of her thong. Google her now before she blows up into an IRL star.
[Image: 98_chanel_l.jpg]
97. iJustine
This super-perky (and smoking) blonde puts every waking moment of her life on the Internet for you to watch. Check out: ijustine.com. Also a cum guzzling gutter slut anal queen that Mark Zito should have banged in the ass.
[Image: justine-ezarik.jpg]
[Image: 97_ijustine_l.jpg]
96. Lea Seydoux
If you’re not a French cineaste, chances are you didn’t recognize this up-and-coming Parisian until she got your heart racing in Robin Hood. If you are a French cineaste, dig her sweet mise-en-scène.
[Image: vanessa-redgrave-joins-ridley-scott-s-hood-00.jpg]
[Image: 96_lea_seydoux_l.jpg]
95.Kristin Gustafson
Chosen by your votes, our 2009 Hometown Hotties champ proves democracy still works. At least when it comes to picking super-sexy ladies…Don’t get us started on tort reform!
[Image: kristin_l12.jpg]
[Image: 95_kristin_gustafson_l.jpg]
94. Kelly Ripa
What makes Live! With Regis and Kelly the right way to start your day? Hearing Reege complain and seeing what low-cut top sassy Kelly is wearing. Reverse those two things and you’ve tuned into a nightmare.
[Image: 94_kelly_ripa_l.jpg]
93. Kara DioGuardi
Our favorite Idol judge has written half the songs on your iPod, bared her bangin’ bikini body on live television, and has the balls to tell Simon Cowell to shut the hell up. Thank you, Kara.
[Image: 93_kara_dioguardi_l.jpg]
92. Helena Mattsson[sub][/sub]
The sultry Swede hit the big time with her role in Iron Man 2. But stardom didn’t go to her head. “I read all my fan mail,” she told us. Plus, she loves to bake “anything sweet.” Perfection, thy name is Helena.
[Image: helena_mattson_2029061.jpg]
[Image: 92_helena_mattsson_l.jpg]
91. Amber Lancaster
A former Maxim Hometown Hotties finalist and current star of MTV’s raunchy The Hard Times of RJ Berger, this seriously sexy Seattle native is about to become male America’s newest crush.
[Image: amber-lancaster-3.jpg]
[Image: 91_amber_lancaster_l.jpg]
Ijustine is a cum guzzling gutter slut.

The rest are all hot, but not really on my favorites list.

I would like to take Kelly Ripa for a spin before she gets too old though.
I don't think Amber Lancaster can fix shit, other than a sandwich. No one uses a 24 inch crescent to work on cars.
LeNeve Wrote:No one uses a 24 inch crescent to work on cars.
maybe YOUR doing it wrong
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:No one uses a 24 inch crescent to work on cars.
maybe YOUR doing it wrong

I don't look good enough to stand in front of a truck with a big ass crescent. I get yelled at.
stop taking your pants off and rolling your shirt up
LeNeve Wrote:I don't think Amber Lancaster can fix shit, other than a sandwich. No one uses a 24 inch crescent to work on cars.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't think Amber Lancaster can fix shit, other than a sandwich. No one uses a 24 inch crescent to work on cars.
You could use it to remove a fan clutch............. just saying............ :poke:
Brampton Wrote:
You could use it to remove a fan clutch............. just saying............ :poke:

Well yeah, but what is she going to use to hold the water pump pulley? Her boobs? That would be more amazing than a pot o gold at the end of a rainbow.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Well yeah, but what is she going to use to hold the water pump pulley? Her boobs? That would be more amazing than a pot o gold at the end of a rainbow.

Better question is why are you caring what she's holding? lol
I don't care for anyone in this group. The all get an "Eh" from me.
Both Chanel and Amber :hitit: