Dudebro Nation

Full Version: UFC 113 - Kimbo Still sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going to just mentioned Kimbo's fight, but why not talk about the others too?

Who think Kimbo's UFC career will end pretty quick?

I think he isn't done yet, but more fights like this one and he'll be gone. 3 takedowns and he didn't do a damn thing with any of them? Give me a break!
i'm watching the post fight press conference and Dana White says that Daley is done after his sucker punch on Koschek. Done meaning he's never fighting in the UFC again.

Dana is still upset with Anderson Silva and says that the way Shogun won his fight is what people pay to see when they watch UFC, not the bullshit that Anderson Silva pulled.

I hope Kimbo is done, he doesn't seem to have much of a future since he's not seeming to improve in the areas that he's weak in.
edited to add: Dana White says that that was Kimbo's last fight in the UFC
Anderson Silva's last 3 fights have been all jokes.

Dana is cracking down, huh? BOUT TIME! Kimbo is just outclassed. The people he brawled before were just bums on the street, mostly. Pitting him against guys who have been training for years and he doesn't have a chance. I still think there is something fishy about the Houston fight with Kimbo, too.

Shogun put it down!! That was called redemption, right there!! I am betting that he trained and planned for a ko, so he wouldn't lose by decisIon again.
Ok Becky, I'm finally off the Kimbo bandwagon. He's bad. He's good till the second someone hurts him. He has no resilience. The second he got that first leg strike, his whole stance and demeanor fell apart. He has no survival mode. He simply shuts down and stops thinking. That's not the way to win a fight in any ring. You'll never see him fight another UFC fight again.

While I don't like Koscheck, Daily is a piece of shit, and lucky he didn't get fined or even charged (after the bell rings, it's assault). Good for White, by immediately firing him.

While I figured Rua was going to win, I wasn't expecting that quick of a knockout. Should be interesting to see how he handles the division.