Dudebro Nation

Full Version: What Child Star would you Bang?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to know, what child star from your lifetime would you bang now that they're an adult?
I'm going with Jodie Sweetin
[Image: jodie-sweetin-busting-out-2_small.jpg]
Alyssa Milano
Alyssa Milano or either of the Charles In Charge girls.
LeNeve Wrote:Alyssa Milano

Damn skippy.
god dammit. I had a solid list going then I accedentally closed the damn window. FUCK FUCK FUCK
Tiffani Amber Thiessen

[Image: TiffaniAmberThiessenKelly.jpg]

and I would bang that meth head Jodie as well.
A guy I used to be friends with said he did some meth with Jodie Sweetin when he was in the Navy.. He actually had a picture taken with her so I believed him, no meth in the picture though.
Winnie Cooper/Danica McKellar
Danielle Fishel or better known as Topanga on Boy Meets World.
[Image: danielle-fishel-014.jpg]
This is a tough one.

Tiffany Amber Thiessen came to mind first. A lot of people might default to the Olsen twins, but they look like crackheads. Alyssa Milano is a real good one.

I am going to go with Jennifer Love Hewitt. When she keeps in shape, which is all the time except that short period where those pics were taken, her body is almost perfect.

[Image: jennifer-love-hewitt_1.Jpg]
[Image: cs-JenniferLoveHewitt8-Atlanta53003.jpg]
[Image: jennifer-love-hewitt-20060307-113944.jpg]
[Image: hewitt-2.jpg]
My #2 is obviously Tiffany Amber Theissen.

However, the original thought of my post was someone who was famous as a child, not someone who was famous after they "developed"
Winnie Cooper. I don't know what she looks like now, but when i was 10 i used to sweat her.

I thought topanga was hot too, but now she's fat

And one of the blond chicks from charles in charge.
:hitit:
JIW is on record as wanting Mindy Cohn...
Al from Step by Step.. can't believe I forgot about her..

[Image: wd%20christine%20lakin.jpg]
Pages: 1 2