Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4-27-10 Tooesday! I Miss You Know Who!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
from the sterger blog

"and I am not exactly bologna. At least that is what my mom tells me. I figured he was well aware I was a prime cut of meat. I mean, I’m 26, gainfully employed; I take good care of myself.. and have a marginally good personality."

i agree prime cut grade AAA
ok, im redecorating my bathroom. i have 2 wall tins with vintage postcards of the roman colloseum, & the washington monument. i am making 2 more coordinating plaques, & i have vintage postmarks, & i found a great pic of the eiffel tower to use, but what's another famous site that would fit with them?
Derick Wrote:from the sterger blog

"and I am not exactly bologna. At least that is what my mom tells me. I figured he was well aware I was a prime cut of meat. I mean, I’m 26, gainfully employed; I take good care of myself.. and have a marginally good personality."

She needs to let it go.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:ok, im redecorating my bathroom. i have 2 wall tins with vintage postcards of the roman colloseum, & the washington monument. i am making 2 more coordinating plaques, & i have vintage postmarks, & i found a great pic of the eiffel tower to use, but what's another famous site that would fit with them?
technically those dont fit architecturally.
Brian in NY Wrote:

She needs to let it go.
this actually was not about Rich
JDubb Wrote:Hey DBN!

How's it going?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:ok, im redecorating my bathroom. i have 2 wall tins with vintage postcards of the roman colloseum, & the washington monument. i am making 2 more coordinating plaques, & i have vintage postmarks, & i found a great pic of the eiffel tower to use, but what's another famous site that would fit with them?

The acropolis in Athens, NYC or London.
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

She needs to let it go.
this actually was not about Rich

She was weird, I had to break it off.

She's still carrying on? Move on already!
Derick Wrote:
technically those dont fit architecturally.

i meant it's the steps up to capitol hill. and since there are 2 european, id like 2 american
beckster Wrote:

ITS NOT ABOUT RICH
I saw this on TOMB...

CloveMan3 Wrote:Subject: Me & Vinnie
For those of you who may not have heard, here is a message from Vinnie Politan:

THE "ME & VINNIE" GRAND FINALE - APRIL 30th 6-9am on SIRIUS 108 XM 139. The "Me & Vinnie Show" will cease production on Friday April 30th. That will be the last show. After a glorious 2 year run with "Me & Vinnie" and a total of 4 years on Sirius... it is over.

I want to thank all of our listeners for supporting the program. I want to thank you for all your great calls, emails and posts. It was an honor to be a part of your morning. Please stay in touch on F/B and you can always email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:hugthekids@yahoo.com">hugthekids@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> . I will still be live every morning on TRU-tv's IN Session from 9am - noon as well as making many appearances on HLN in the mornings and at night. THANK YOU

Swoot news, I don't like to hear about anyone losing their job. Although I will not miss Michael Billy, I really hope his f-ing updates go away along with the Me & Vinnie show.
ohhhhh, Me and Vinny are done :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

ITS NOT ABOUT RICH

Well, who then? You?
i have an extra surgical scissors you can borrow
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25