Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 4/26/10 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heading out to the Midwest this week:

Up Next:

Julie Horne
5'5
32-23-32
Columbus, OH

[Image: 4af8b50d5ce93.jpg]
[Image: 4ba8fd96e412f.jpg]
[Image: 4ba8fe760a55d.jpg]
[Image: 4ba8fee046ae2.jpg]
[Image: 4b1803a1b7f6e.jpg]
[Image: 4b7941b17ea66.jpg]

Random Nussie:

Malory Clark

[Image: 4a42f6e69645d.jpg]
[Image: 4b41406654909.jpg]
[Image: 46c13fe68979e.jpg]
[Image: 4bb38df880342.jpg]
[Image: 4b5178051470c.jpg]
WOW. Both those girls are super hot. First girl has a sick body, and the second girl is good all around.
Nice
I love me some blue eyed blond girls, yep I do. Too much dark roots in the first pic. As stated killer body. I notice what appears to be a ring in one of the last pics, then again maybe they are just random, since she is wearing one on her thumb.

Malory first pic, reminds me of Kelly Kaposki. What a waste of milk, she could at least try to act like shes pouring it in her mouth

Very hot. I need to make Derick's top list
Julie has that I "pouted to my daddy to get everything I wanted" look.. I don't like her face all that much. Malory is beautiful. Are her eyes really that green or are those contacts? I am inclined to believe contacts, since I have never seen eyes that shade of green before.
beckster Wrote:Julie has that I "pouted to my daddy to get everything I wanted" look.. I don't like her face all that much. Malory is beautiful. Are her eyes really that green or are those contacts? I am inclined to believe contacts, since I have never seen eyes that shade of green before.

I'm going to bet the green eyes were photoshopped.
It looks like her eyes are a different color in every picture.
Derick Wrote:What a waste of milk, she could at least try to act like shes pouring it in her mouth

What a waste of food! We all know that models don't eat!!! :poke:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:What a waste of milk, she could at least try to act like shes pouring it in her mouth

What's the deal with the milk? I've seen a bunch of pics with nussies pouring milk on themselves. I don't get it, not my thing.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

What's the deal with the milk? I've seen a bunch of pics with nussies pouring milk on themselves. I don't get it, not my thing.

[youtube]JWPbfCCHPAU[/youtube]
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Milk is white... what other things would you like to see splashed on a girl that is white................. ???
beckster Wrote:Are her eyes really that green or are those contacts? I am inclined to believe contacts, since I have never seen eyes that shade of green before.

Green eyes. First pic is best representation of them. The other 2 shots are tricks of the light and exposure to make them pop.
ap bikini team Wrote:[Image: 4ba8fee046ae2.jpg]
:atm: :clap: :high5:
I'm not a fan at all of any kind of food product being used in this way.

How hilarious would it though, to send a pic of a hot ass girl, pouring milk all over herself, to the starving kids in Africa.
Julie - She is hot hot hot. Too much photoshop in the pink pic where her shirt is blowing up. Just leave the pics natural. The angle on her face in the first pic is not flattering either. Anal all day long.

Malory - great body, HOT HOT HOT, I love the last four pics, the cereal ones and the one topless with jeans. The ones before those are bad facial angles again. Anal all night long.
i bleed green Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:[Image: 4ba8fee046ae2.jpg]
:atm: :clap: :high5:

:atm: 5 :high5: