Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Random Question of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Kids like that make me consider having one, just to show these people how to raise a good kid and not a crazy one.
that'll teach em

Oh come on! How many times have you thought to yourself "there's no way in hell MY kid would behave that way or get away with that"?!
first I have to stop myself from behaving that way
Buddy from my hometown lives in brooklin now. He's turning 30 and a bunch of people are going down there to a bunch of bars to celebrate.

I gotta renew my licence. It expired on the 15th.

Will bars honor my pistol permit as a valid form of I.D.?
That's not expired till 2012
Don't want to waste my time going down there and not be able to get in anywhere
negadave Wrote:Buddy from my hometown lives in brooklin now. He's turning 30 and a bunch of people are going down there to a bunch of bars to celebrate.

I'm not sure what you need in the states to get into the bar but Manitoba accepts any form of photo id.
negadave Wrote:Buddy from my hometown lives in brooklin now. He's turning 30 and a bunch of people are going down there to a bunch of bars to celebrate.

I doubt it.
I ended up staying local. I didn't want to chance it
You'd think common sense would prevail in these situations but things are so different now I really don't have a clue. When I was in school the drinking age was still 18 and nobody gave a shit really one way or the other. For me the expiration date on a license would be irrelevant as long as you had other picture ID.

Meh...
Pages: 1 2