Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Red Lobster NSFW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So if you google image search "Red Lobster", this is on the first page, 6th picture. I found that pretty funny for some reason.

[Image: red-Lobster.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
dudes got his business sock on
:kneel:
Pete Nice Wrote:So if you google image search "Red Lobster", this is on the first page, 6th picture. I found that pretty funny for some reason.

I'd like to know why you are looking for Red Lobster images at 7am on a Monday?
BigFan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So if you google image search "Red Lobster", this is on the first page, 6th picture. I found that pretty funny for some reason.

I'd like to know why you are looking for Red Lobster images at 7am on a Monday?

:roflmao: :roflmao: I wanted to add images to my weekend recap.
I was looking for the BJ penn/ Frankie Edgar fight after that was on. It came up, but the related searches on the side were pretty funny.

My birthday is the 15th and my little brother's is the 17th. A bunch of us went to one of those hibachi places last weekend.

They had " crispy red snapper" on the menue. My brother decides to say to the girl waitress " I was wondering, do you have a crispy red snapper?"
I was thinking man i can't belive you just said that.Your so immature

Waitress: Yes we do, is that what you want?
Brother: Uh you know actually i think i'm gonna get something else
Waitress: Are you sure? The red snapper is VERY popular.

I almost spit my beer out. I had to put my head down and try not to laugh. Guess I'm pretty immature too