Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 04/19/2010 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week is the "Congrats, you sucked so badly, C&R ran you out of the Studio" week

Up Next:

Nicole Rutigliano
5'7
32-25-35
Syossett, NY

[Image: 498dbc35c7621.jpg]
[Image: 49f4faca37bb0.jpg]
[Image: 494c3a3679e21.jpg]
[Image: l_e0e8e06941114ced8f9c19e6dfe6c3d2.jpg]
[Image: 4b46317c30ef4.jpg]
[Image: 4b4631bfe915f.jpg]

And Random Nussie (former team member)

Becky Santiago
5'8
34-25-34
Jacksonville, FL

[Image: 4817ca364598c.jpg]
[Image: 4978029e8d91f.jpg]
[Image: PaidModels.com_P14563_1265078098.jpg]
[Image: 4ad9e8d27294f.jpg]
[Image: 49ed247250dce.jpg]
Now I'm awake :happy:

Hot chick 5 :high5:

Nice work Paul, that Becky...........nice :hitit:
Great theme Paul. So Nicole is the chick they told to get out on the air?

I REALLY like the first pic of Nicole. But I don't like her face in the second, fourth or fifth pics at all. I really like the sixth pic though. She is hot, but her face being really pretty in two pics and Whiskey tango in three pics bothers me. Great tits. Nice shaved snapper. No ass shots though? What's up with that Paul? I think she may be lacking in the ass department. I would send me rocketship into her brown hole though.

Becky, she is from Jacksonville, so I already know she is whiskey tango. Jacksonville is the WT capital of the world. Nice tall thin frame though. Pretty good face. Are the boobs fake? I would slam that chocolate starfish.
Give that Becky a Cheeseburger!!!!

Nicole's face changes so much that I wasn't sure if it's the same person.
beckster Wrote:Nicole's face changes so much that I wasn't sure if it's the same person.
I was thinking the same thing, just like in that one episode of Seinfeld.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

one for each of you :hitit: :hitit:

and even a wet pic :high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Nicole's face changes so much that I wasn't sure if it's the same person.
I was thinking the same thing, just like in that one episode of Seinfeld.

Just a perfect example that angles mean everything to a pic.

Pete, yes they're fake. Here's a shot to drive the point home:
[Image: 477ed7ce063cb.jpg]

Also, I do think she has an ass. Just not many ass shots.
[Image: 4b7ef9d348273.jpg]
:high5:
Oh, there is an ass there, but her face is bad in that pic.
Nicole is the hotter of the two. :hitit:
Nicely done. :high5:
leg looks a little cellulite-ish down toward the bottom of the pic
Pete Nice Wrote:Great theme Paul. So Nicole is the chick they told to get out on the air?

Yes, she was on the show twice. The first time she did a pretty good fake orgasm on Buckets of Justice. The second time, she sounded and acted like she was high, and the guys didn't appreciate it and ended up running her out of the building lol. Becky was only on the show for like 5 minutes because she was so boring they couldn't take it.
Nicole is smoking, but like other people said, her face looks weird in some of the pics.

Blondes don't really do much for me, they never have.
Hey, Paul. You haven't had any girls on there lately. What's up with that?
beckster Wrote:Hey, Paul. You haven't had any girls on there lately. What's up with that?
since its not maxim radio, they have no need for random nussies, so paul's girls wont be on anymore
Pages: 1 2