Dudebro Nation

Full Version: panty droppers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dudebros, What songs are the panty droppers?
Nussies, What songs dissolve the panties due to wetness...
Inquiring minds need to know
The thong song?
For me.. Closer by NIN. There are a lot of awesome songs that would probably do that to me. None of them are pop or country....
beckster Wrote:For me.. Closer by NIN. There are a lot of awesome songs that would probably do that to me. None of them are pop or country....
Are you a stripper? :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:For me.. Closer by NIN. There are a lot of awesome songs that would probably do that to me. None of them are pop or country....

Nope, though I did consider it once or twice... especially since i know a stripper who got a $250,000 tip from a guy whose wife died and he blew the life insurance money on strippers.
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Nope, though I did consider it once or twice... especially since i know a stripper who got a $250,000 tip from a guy whose wife died and he blew the life insurance money on strippers.

Kinda makes me want to marry someone who is gonna croke...