Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 4-16-10 90's rock friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is close to zero hockey coverage in this area. Which is a huge reason why I'm not into hockey as much as I was when I lived in Colorado.
they have this thing called the "internet". It could help you with this problem

I don't want to watch a hockey game on a computer screen.

I do, because it's the only way I can watch a damn Flyer game.
Until U-Verse catches up with everyone else and gets Center Ice
Nussie_T Wrote:Random question of the day:

If you had to lose one of your 5 senses which one would it be?? (Sight, Smell, Touch, Hearing, Taste)
Maybe touch in my hands, so it feels like someone else touching me

If you had to lose one of your 5 senses which one would it be?? (Sight, Sound, Touch, Hearing, Taste)

Taste, that's easy, as much as I love good food, loosing taste would not alter your life, in fact might make it easier b/c you could spend less money buying cheap food.
Pete Nice Wrote:

If you had to lose one of your 5 senses which one would it be?? (Sight, Sound, Touch, Hearing, Taste)

Taste, that's easy, as much as I love good food, loosing taste would not alter your life, in fact might make it easier b/c you could spend less money buying cheap food.
I agree, I would go with taste too.
Brampton Wrote:

If you had to lose one of your 5 senses which one would it be?? (Sight, Smell, Touch, Hearing, Taste)
Maybe touch in my hands, so it feels like someone else touching me

To be honest, I'd rather lose my sense of smell. IMO it's the least important one of the 5.
Pete Nice Wrote:

thats too well thought out. You've been asked this before
So here is a question. There was 4 NHL playoff games Wed night, 3 last night and 5 tonight. The Blackhawks have not played yet. Why not? Why don't they jsut have 4 games every night?

The NHL and Flyer loving Gary Bettman are STOOOOPID!
Brampton Wrote:There is great stuff from both eras. 5150 and Fair Warning are just 2 absolut solid albums, that I cant change my mind. Plus the 2 best ever songs VanHalen did are on FW

But, Panama was on 1984

There might not be many people who can say this, but...
I've only seen Van Halen in concert 3 times, and I've seen them with all 3 singers.
ok i need to sit, i'm damn near out of breath, and I work at a hospital. I should have to work this hard. I miss the days of doing nothing
Pete Nice Wrote:So here is a question. There was 4 NHL playoff games Wed night, 3 last night and 5 tonight. The Blackhawks have not played yet. Why not? Why don't they jsut have 4 games every night?

Honestly, it was because the Bulls played Tuesday I think, then the FUCKING HARLEM GLOBE TROTTERS played there last night.
They didn't want to take put the ice in Wednesday just to put the basketball court back in the next day.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is close to zero hockey coverage in this area. Which is a huge reason why I'm not into hockey as much as I was when I lived in Colorado.
they have this thing called the "internet". It could help you with this problem

I don't want to watch a hockey game on a computer screen.

Your better off watching it on a small computer screen, you won't see how bad they are on a big screen. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
And Bettman does not love the Flyers
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So here is a question. There was 4 NHL playoff games Wed night, 3 last night and 5 tonight. The Blackhawks have not played yet. Why not? Why don't they jsut have 4 games every night?

Honestly, it was because the Bulls played Tuesday I think, then the FUCKING HARLEM GLOBE TROTTERS played there last night.
They didn't want to take put the ice in Wednesday just to put the basketball court back in the next day.

That's a terrible reason, they put shit over the ice at the Mellon Arena. TERRIBLE!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't want to watch a hockey game on a computer screen.

Your better off watching it on a small computer screen, you won't see how bad they are on a big screen. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You know, any other year, I might have a problem with that...
Chip Wrote:And Bettman does not love the Flyers

OK, I put that in there on purpose b/c your a Flyers fan, BUT he does not love the Pens either. That is kind of the underhanded point I was trying to make without anyone realizing that I was trying to make it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45