Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Swoot News Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Put all of your swoot news here Confusedwoot:
The Red Wings lost to a team that's home is in the friggin desert.. Confusedwoot:
I just wasted my time opening this thread
Confusedwoot:
Ok I think this might be kind of Confusedwoot: I am listening to Cosmo and Cocktails w/Patrick is on now b/c they fired Diana Falzone Confusedwoot: , but anyway he "interviewed" men to see what woman waste/spend their money on...and who do you think was on.....yep Covino & Rich...they did sound cute though...but I was like what the heck???? OMG it's Covino & Rich on Cocks with P. So do you think that's Confusedwoot: ....maybe maybe not.
Iva13 Wrote:Ok I think this might be kind of Confusedwoot: I am listening to Cosmo and Cocktails w/Patrick is on now b/c they fired Diana Falzone Confusedwoot: , but anyway he "interviewed" men to see what woman waste/spend their money on...and who do you think was on.....yep Covino & Rich...they did sound cute though...but I was like what the heck???? OMG it's Covino & Rich on Cocks with P. So do you think that's Confusedwoot: ....maybe maybe not.

Spot was one of the guys too.. I caught part of that yesterday. Patrick's show isn't too awful, so long as he stays away from dumb topics.
A tiny dog barked at me. Confusedwoot:
My work demands report done in unrealistic timeframes. Confusedwoot:
Can't start my shitty mower. Confusedwoot:
the keifer Wrote:Can't start my shitty mower. Confusedwoot:

My mower developed a major fuel leak yesterday, and then died. With half a yard cut. Confusedwoot:
It's Tax day. Confusedwoot:
I have 3 players on the DL in my fantasy league, and only 1 DL spot Confusedwoot:
I just :fart: and I gotta leave the room
the keifer Wrote:It's Tax day. Confusedwoot:
My birthday is on Tax day. I work as a "sub" for my boss even though i'm not, so every year i owe thoulsands of dollars to the IRS on my birthday. Lame
Is this suposed to be a complain about shit thread, or about actual news?
Iva13 Wrote:they fired Diana Falzone Confusedwoot: ,

When did that happen? I thought she was a good fit for that show. Really liked her on D&D
ap bikini team Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:they fired Diana Falzone Confusedwoot: ,

When did that happen? I thought she was a good fit for that show. Really liked her on D&D
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Diana Falzone sucks yesterdays DooDoo Diapers
Pages: 1 2 3