Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Is this worth $5,000? (NSFW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ashley Dupre's Playboy Spread
[Image: 97380_04_xl_123_15lo.jpg]
[Image: gallery_enlarged-0414_ashley_dupre_playboy.jpg]
[Image: 01-xl.jpg]
[Image: 11-xl.jpg]
[Image: 12-xl.jpg]
[Image: 13-xl.jpg]
[Image: 16-xl.jpg]
[Image: 17-xl.jpg]
[Image: 18-xl.jpg]
[Image: 29-xl.jpg]
Nope. I could get her with a 300 dollar bag of coke, and some alchohol.

Her beaver looks tore up in the first pic. Attractive girl though.
LeNeve Wrote:Nope. I could get her with a 300 dollar bag of coke, and some alchohol.

Hennessy and two rails would be my guess. That seems to be the going rate (or so I hear)
Here is my take, I would never get e hooker b/c I can get pussy on my own.

BUT. For someone who 1. Has the money and 2. Is stuck in a loveless marriage that he does not want to destroy but still has urges to satisfy, then yes, she is worth $5k. She is definite LEE the best looking hooker I have ever seen. Look at it that way.

I think she is hot, I would fuck her. Great body. Pretty face. She would make a ton of money at the bunny ranch.
Pete Nice Wrote:I can get pussy on my own.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Pete Nice Wrote:Is stuck in a loveless marriage that he does not want to destroy but still has urges to satisfy
is this an Ashley Madison commercial...
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is my take, I would never get e hooker b/c I can get pussy on my own.

BUT. For someone who 1. Has the money and 2. Is stuck in a loveless marriage that he does not want to destroy but still has urges to satisfy, then yes, she is worth $5k. She is definite LEE the best looking hooker I have ever seen. Look at it that way.

I think she is hot, I would fuck her. Great body. Pretty face. She would make a ton of money at the bunny ranch.

I agree. If I had to pay for it, she is definitely quality! Also she wasn't "technically" a hooker. He was her only client. So not only was it worth it, you wouldn't have to worry too much about where she's been or how many guys she's been with prior to being with you.
Pete Nice Wrote:She would make a ton of money at the bunny ranch.

:clap: :clap: :clap: They need to send her there... I would start watching their show again!!
Something in her face just cries "I'm a high maintenance bitch".
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is my take, I would never get e hooker b/c I can get pussy on my own.

ap bikini team Wrote:I agree. If I had to pay for it, she is definitely quality!

You guys DO pay for it. We ALL pay for it. You don't pay a hooker for sex. You pay a hooker to LEAVE after sex.

Add up the money you spend trying to woo some chick in the sack and how much you spend on maintaining that relationship afterwards and tell me again how you "don't pay for it". Makes for an interesting cost-benefit analysis. There really isn't any difference.

In short they're all hookers.
Hondo Wrote:

ap bikini team Wrote:I agree. If I had to pay for it, she is definitely quality!

You guys DO pay for it. We ALL pay for it. You don't pay a hooker for sex. You pay a hooker to LEAVE after sex.

Add up the money you spend trying to woo some chick in the sack and how much you spend on maintaining that relationship afterwards and tell me again how you "don't pay for it". Makes for an interesting cost-benefit analysis. There really isn't any difference.

What's your take on it for the times that I had to pay for dinner and/or the movie. (I prefer dates where we split the expenses).
then your paying for dick.
beckster Wrote:What's your take on it for the times that I had to pay for dinner and/or the movie. (I prefer dates where we split the expenses).

You need to start dating classier guys. If it's a long-term relationship and you want to pay then that's fine. But in the beginning any decent gentleman would ALWAYS pay.
Hondo Wrote:You guys DO pay for it. We ALL pay for it. You don't pay a hooker for sex. You pay a hooker to LEAVE after sex.

Maybe Hondo and i have the wrong outlook on it, but i kind of have the same attitude. I think a chick my age is going into a relationship more as a " How is this going to make my life life less strenuous financially" Than do i really like/love this guy. It's beginning to seem more like a buisness partnership and if the buisness splits up you get fucked.

Anyways, back to the point. 5k don't look that bad when you look at what Paul Mc cartney or Tiger Woods is paying.
My boy just told me Tigers wife just filed for a divorce. He thinks she waited to she if he would win the masters and bring in that extra 30 mill or so before she did.
Nobody's worth 5 Gs.
ap bikini team Wrote:Also she wasn't "technically" a hooker.
She fucked for money so she's a whore.
Pages: 1 2