Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Flashback to the Eighties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a little Michigan tourist trap known as Frankenmuth this weekend is the annual 80s fest. It's basically a beer tent and a ton of people dressed in 80s garb. They set up old school Nintendo and Atari games to play, beer to chug, the Dolorean was there last year. It's actually a pretty damn good time. I had my picture taken with a "Bret Michels" look-alike... Live bands playing hits from the 80s and did I mention there's alcohol?

Anyway, what should I wear? And don't say Madonna's cone bra......
You would think they could afford the actual brett micheals by this time.
oh yeah, wear a velour adidas track suit thing, with a head band, and matching shoes, and bring your cardboard, so you can have break dance fights. That is what I would do.
LeNeve Wrote:You would think they could afford the actual brett micheals by this time.

A lot of the guys dress up as Bret Michels, Slash, Vince Neil, lots of Mullet wigs being worn... The one we took our pict with was a pretty close match.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You would think they could afford the actual brett micheals by this time.

A lot of the guys dress up as Bret Michels, Slash, Vince Neil, lots of Mullet wigs being worn... The one we took our pict with was a pretty close match.

"Mullet WIGS"?.........I'm sure they are real mullets in that part of Michigan
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

"Mullet WIGS"?.........I'm sure they are real mullets in that part of Michigan

Some might be real, but most of them are definitely not. The real Michigan mullet folks live much farther north of here.
cone bra
Oh, wow.. I looked up 80s stuff. I forgot about friendship bracelets and I used to make them all of the time!! I need to make some for old-time's sake!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.only80s.com/RealPeopleReally80s.html">http://www.only80s.com/RealPeopleReally80s.html</a><!-- m -->

:roflmao:
You should wear the tshirt with the hole on the nipple.
Pete Nice Wrote:You should wear the tshirt with the hole on the nipple.

I don't need a hole... They like to create their own holes. I've had to toss shirts out because of that.
beckster Wrote:

I don't need a hole... They like to create their own holes. I've had to toss shirts out because of that.

I have the same problem with my pants.
[Image: frankie.jpg]
beckster Wrote:

:clap: :clap: