Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 04/13 - I've got a bad case of the Monday blues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Chip Wrote:Pizza might be the worlds most perfect food.

Hungry Howies, Pizzapopalis, Buddy's, Shields and Jets are my favorites. But I think those are all local Detroit things

Little Ceasers sucks balls.

They used to be pretty good, but they suck now. Digorno's have the BEST frozen pizza!
It sounds like Covino is waffling on his trophy stance. Isn't this the POA of Greek softball?
Brampton Wrote:Almost forgot, We had our Dodgeball season opener last night, and I blasted this chick square in the face.

I felt bad till she started throwing a fit. She was calling me a f'n a-hole, just going nuts. Then I started laughing at her, and she left. This was 30 seconds into the hour long game

:happy: :happy:

Violence against women five :high5:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:im going to do a pizza with crescent roll dough crust, grilled chicken, bacon, tomato, & farmers cheese for dinner tonite. yumm

English muffins make nice bases for pizzas...
Brian in NY Wrote:Sour cream does not belong on pizza.
expect on taco pizza
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Ooh, I love ranch dressing on pizza.
Seriously... I used to work at a pizza place, that is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. It's worse than the pizza with no pizza sauce just cheese and olives.

I have friends who like "vegetarian pizza" Sour cream with veggies on top :barf: I don't like sour cream...
Sour cream does not belong on pizza.

No, it does not.. My definition of a vegetarian pizza is traditional pizza sauce, onion, green pepper, olives, and so on minus the meat.
Brampton Wrote:Almost forgot, We had our Dodgeball season opener last night, and I blasted this chick square in the face.

I felt bad till she started throwing a fit. She was calling me a f'n a-hole, just going nuts. Then I started laughing at her, and she left. This was 30 seconds into the hour long game

:happy: :happy:

Where's video of this?
Derick Wrote:
expect on taco pizza

I agree, you have to have it on Taco pizza's.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
expect on taco pizza

I agree, you have to have it on Taco pizza's.
I'll agree with that.
Covino just made a great point about showing your kids your trophies. I have a couple hockey trophies, and a race car trophie, and my kids are always getting them out of the closet and looking at them.

They want their own trophies now.
Here comes Rich's excuse not to race Sara.
Derick Wrote:
expect on taco pizza

That is my favorite pizza.
Brian in NY Wrote:Here comes Rich's excuse not to race Sara.

It's never going to happen just like Rich doing standup.
my childhood trophies are at my parents house.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
expect on taco pizza

That is my favorite pizza.

No way... I need ham (or grnd beef), onion and green pepper on mine. Knightryda gets chicken, bacon, and tomato on his.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15