Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4/8/2010 - Thursday - Cabooooooooose!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Morning ninjas

I don't want children..
I don't wear rubbers..
My penis lingers..
Your booty hovers!

Can't stop singing this.
I'm about to stick it in your caboooooosssssse
found this on FB

Pete became a fan of FarmVille Sheep.

Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger:
Hey!!!!
Derick Wrote:found this on FB

Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger:
I think an intervention is in order.
Brian in NY Wrote:

The South Park FaceBook episode last night could have been better.
Still pretty good though. I thought that kid was going to kill himself with Kyle deleted him as a friend.
Chip Wrote:The South Park FaceBook episode last night could have been better.
Still pretty good though. I thought that kid was going to kill himself with Kyle deleted him as a friend.
I liked the episode, pretty funny. I thought the same thing, definitely surprised by the ending.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The South Park FaceBook episode last night could have been better.
I liked the episode, pretty funny. I thought the same thing, definitely surprised by the ending.

I don't have FB, and I get the same shit that Stan was getting.
I've even had people threaten to make me a page.
whats up party people.

I think I'll have to download the South Park episode, so I know whats the hubbub

Angie81

Good Morning DBN!!! just thought i would stop in and say HI, i might get to listen to the whole show today!!! Big Grin :praying:
Brampton Wrote:whats up party people.

I think I'll have to download the South Park episode, so I know whats the hubbub

http://www.southparkstudios.com has all of them unedited.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I heard that was real good. I will have to watch it.

FYI, Beckster and Zee are fans of Farmville Sheep also. It's a new feature in the game in order to get new animals. :finger:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I heard that was real good. I will have to watch it.

FYI, Beckster and Zee are fans of Farmville Sheep also. It's a new feature in the game in order to get new animals. :finger:

Hey, just because other people are "into" sheep too, doesn't make it right.
Morning all, I watch the odd episode of South Park with my husband. The most recent episode that I watched was when Cartman was took a picture of his penis in Butters mouth. Then he thought Kyle stole it to show it at Show n' Tell and Cartman showed the entire class the picture.

FYI Dave... Todays the 8th
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all, I watch the odd episode of South Park with my husband. The most recent episode that I watched was when Cartman was took a picture of his penis in Butters mouth. Then he thought Kyle stole it to show it at Show n' Tell and Cartman showed the entire class the picture.

FYI Dave... Todays the 8th

Damnit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15