Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 25 hottest pedifiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would've loved to been violated by most of those teachers.
I only had one that was hot in high school, and the rest were :barf: .
Lucky bastards. This law in texas that makes it illegal for a teacher to have sex with a student even if they are over 18. That should be a school policy issue, not a law.

In my high school we had this one teacher, a guy, who was all over girls who turned 18. He never did anything with any of them that were in his class, so he got away with it.
#1 and #3 are hot as fuck. And they both did it with 14 year olds? Seriously, what does a 14 year old have for a 27 and 23 year old woman?
Pete Nice Wrote:#1 and #3 are hot as fuck. And they both did it with 14 year olds? Seriously, what does a 14 year old have for a 27 and 23 year old woman?
Not too much but them 14yr olds will be fuckin legends for the rest of their school lives.
I was gonna go down the list and say who would you pick, but they ALL have that "crazy eye" from the ole dicky davis fokelore....stay away,stay away
Pete Nice Wrote:And they both did it with 14 year olds? Seriously, what does a 14 year old have for a 27 and 23 year old woman?

Endless adoration, complete attention, and overwhelming affection? But really I think it's just a screw loose with the women lol
Pete Nice Wrote:#1 and #3 are hot as fuck. And they both did it with 14 year olds? Seriously, what does a 14 year old have for a 27 and 23 year old woman?

That's what I want to know. It's really twisted. I do know a guy who went through that. He was 14 when his band teacher had sex with him. He went from an 'A' student to a junkie. He barely made it through school. I think he's supposed to graduate this year. Those women are really just not right in the head.