Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie of the Week 4/05/10 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's the triumphant return of the Nussie of the Week! I think I'm going to keep to the format of a girl from the team and then a random nussie for a while.

Up Next:

Lyssa Lee
5'4
34-24-34
Reading, PA

[Image: 4bb695be0b195.jpg]
[Image: _DMS5862-logo.jpg]
[Image: Newpenta.jpg]
[Image: 464ba14379897.jpg]
[Image: Hawaii098.jpg]
[Image: 49a070a893bed.jpg]

And the random Nuss (someone I'm actually trying to hire):

Draven

[Image: 4b65f05bb5bff.jpg]
[Image: 4b211d77aefbb.jpg]
[Image: 4a5cdaeca0d34.jpg]
[Image: 4b622034cf832.jpg]
[Image: 4bb7c593f2c6b.jpg]
[Image: 4a9eb391bc811.jpg]
[Image: 4b1face1338fa.jpg]
:clap: :clap: :clap: PAUL :clap: :clap:

I'll commment when I'm not at work
:clap:
But...

[Image: 49a070a893bed.jpg]

Was the photoshopping on this one outsourced?
Lyssa - GREAT curves. That first picture is amazing. I think I am going to make it my background. She kind of has that Whiskey Tango look to her face, but then again, she is from Reading. Needless to say, I am gonna give her some great anal, and she will be wearing that dress while I am ramming my cock in her asshole.

[Image: 4bb695be0b195.jpg]

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Draven - GREAT tits and eyes. I am not a fan of short hair, she would look hotter with long hair, especially with the big lips. Her areola are bigger than I like also. I don't like pancake nipples, like em smaller than a quarter. I would still give her a shot in the ole poop shoot.
Well done Paul. They are both hot, Lyssa is incredible. Something about her makes me want to :wanker: .

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I remember that first girl. She's one of my favorites.
Kinda looks like alyssa milano in this one
ap bikini team Wrote:[Image: _DMS5862-logo.jpg]
:wanker: :clap:
The first one has hairy arms, which is fine, but that usually means the rest of her body, if left alone, could possibly go jungle on her.

#2 is georgeous. Her boobs are a little big, her hair is too short, and too blonde. Other than that very pretty girls.
Although I criticized, more than praised, they are both spank bank worthy.
Go ahead and hire the last one Paul. Great way to bring back Nussie Of The Week!!!
LeNeve Wrote:The first one has hairy arms
You must have better eyes than I do.
[Image: 464ba14379897.jpg]
:wanker: Love that one.
Draven, oh yeah :hitit: :hitit: although she does have a fucked up........ name.

Lyssa ive seen before i liked her too

Well done Paul, well done. Nussie are back, and I'm at piece again, all is right with the world (except this small matter of crashing another forum)
negadave Wrote:I remember that first girl. She's one of my favorites.
Kinda looks like alyssa milano in this one

Really? I can kind of see it. What she normally gets a lot is Marissa Torme, which is what I see in her.

As far as an earlier comment, yes the Strobe Mag shot is photoshopped big time. It's how their magazine is. Never understood why. She has a ton of pics through her pictorial with them, and some are much worse and don't do her justice, but that was a good shot lol.
Derick Wrote:Draven, oh yeah :hitit: :hitit: although she does have a fucked up........ name.

lol It's the one she picked. Don't know how or why she came up with it lol. Definitely not her real name.
Pages: 1 2