Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4/2/2010 Good Friday Everybody!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Off for paid holiday today. :happy:
I might leave early today, but I haven't decided yet.
good Friday Everyone
I had to inspect a buch of bars the last couple of nights so I get all day off. Big Grin :high5:
Good morning everyone. No day off for me.

Confusedwoot:
Joe In PA Wrote:Good morning everyone. No day off for me.

Confusedwoot:
me either Confusedwoot: Confusedwoot:
Good Morning to all.
i bleed green Wrote:Good Morning to all.
top of the morning to you
fattmatt1 Wrote:I had to inspect a buch of bars the last couple of nights so I get all day off. Big Grin :high5:
Do they ever try to bribe you with free :beer: :beer: :beer: ?
We work half a day today which is about the stupidest thing ever. I have to go in at 11 since I worked 2nd shift, and the people that work the night shift come at 3 PM so they barely get to sleep from the night before. There are always a ton of trucks to be loaded for Monday but there's not enough time to do it, so the morning shift has to come in on the weekend to finish things. Best part about that? They don't get paid overtime because they don't count the holiday hours as actual time worked. Lame

When the people in the offices leave they make the lab answer the phones, so we get tons of people calling to place orders that we can't do anything about. I wish they would just make us work a full day or give us the whole day off.

Confusedwoot:

I think I work for devil worshipers. No day off here either.
Greg Mercer Wrote:We work half a day today which is about the stupidest thing ever. I have to go in at 11 since I worked 2nd shift, and the people that work the night shift come at 3 PM so they barely get to sleep from the night before. There are always a ton of trucks to be loaded for Monday but there's not enough time to do it, so the morning shift has to come in on the weekend to finish things. Best part about that? They don't get paid overtime because they don't count the holiday hours as actual time worked. Lame

When the people in the offices leave they make the lab answer the phones, so we get tons of people calling to place orders that we can't do anything about. I wish they would just make us work a full day or give us the whole day off.

That does sound stupid.
LeNeve Wrote:

Confusedwoot:

I think I work for devil worshipers. No day off here either.
It is a Ford dealer, however we have the day off
Every time I am at work early and decide to check out DBN.. one of the big bosses decides to stroll by.. :Flaming:
DaveP Wrote:Every time I am at work early and decide to check out DBN.. one of the big bosses decides to stroll by.. :Flaming:

Punch him in the nuts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25