Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Ultimate Fighter - Middleweights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, looking at JUST the first episode, it's already better than the entire season of the Heavyweights. They're tougher, their cardio is better, they have more heart. I think it's going to be a great season. What does everyone else think?
I said the exact same thing last night. It's going to be a good season. I am going to watch it again tonight.

That one guy looked like a fountain when his head got split open...
Hey, did you watch Big Country knock that tall-ass guy out? Holy crap! Very impressive.
beckster Wrote:Hey, did you watch Big Country knock that tall-ass guy out? Holy crap! Very impressive.

Yeah he's got some very heavy hands. As much as I don't like him, he's always been that big and has been an IFC champion, so he knows how to fight and can do some damage. Skyscraper isn't going to last too long in the UFC. He's too slow to last in that division. With Nelson, Mir, Corwin, Lesner, Congo, and some of the other up and comers, he won't be able to compete well enough to excel.
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, did you watch Big Country knock that tall-ass guy out? Holy crap! Very impressive.

Yeah he's got some very heavy hands. As much as I don't like him, he's always been that big and has been an IFC champion, so he knows how to fight and can do some damage. Skyscraper isn't going to last too long in the UFC. He's too slow to last in that division. With Nelson, Mir, Corwin, Lesner, Congo, and some of the other up and comers, he won't be able to compete well enough to excel.

He looked like nothing more than a stumbling giant.
I wanted to watch it but i was too tired and i fell asleep before it came on. :nothingtoadd:
Is it me or is Nick Ring (Team Punishment) really really really flaming gay? Look at his mannerisms, speech and voice. I think he wants to change the meaning of ground and pound, or mount position.
ap bikini team Wrote:Is it me or is Nick Ring (Team Punishment) really really really flaming gay? Look at his mannerisms, speech and voice. I think he wants to change the meaning of ground and pound, or mount position.

If he is the one I am thinking of, then, yes, definitely. I missed last night's episode... I know what I am watching tonight!
beckster Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Is it me or is Nick Ring (Team Punishment) really really really flaming gay? Look at his mannerisms, speech and voice. I think he wants to change the meaning of ground and pound, or mount position.

If he is the one I am thinking of, then, yes, definitely. I missed last night's episode... I know what I am watching tonight!

lol I'm betting it is. I can warm my hands on my TV he's so flaming gay!
New job has me getting going to bed so i haven't seen it. There's a repeat on now though.

For as much as Tito is a typical arrogant jock, he's a really good coach. I remember that from the last season he was, on and see it again here. I'm kinda impressed by that
Word on the street is that Tito got arrested for smacking Jenna around...
So far this finale is great. So happy Yager lost. He was a wuss. Kind of like Slice. The second he took a hit on the chin, it was all over. He lost his whole composure.
ap bikini team Wrote:The second he took a hit on the chin, it was all over. He lost his whole composure.
Did you see Lidell Franklin. Same thing there. Chuck fell like they paid him to do it. I think he's done. I'm kinda losing interest in ufc. Seems like they hype shit up and are doing whatever it takes to get money now. I'm leaning towards thinking they're fixing fights.
ap bikini team Wrote:So far this finale is great. So happy Yager lost. He was a wuss. Kind of like Slice. The second he took a hit on the chin, it was all over. He lost his whole composure.

I am soo mad... I have to get up friggin early and i have missed most of theis season.. I need a rainy Saturday marathon to watch it all!!! Confusedad: