Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Who would win a 100 meter sprint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
one of two choices
Sara, no contest. :rock:
I say Rich, even though that huge head can't be very aerodynamic.
beckster Wrote:Sara, no contest. :rock:

Hormones and estrogen, apparently make females dillusional.
Well I think we know who voted for Sara.
I don't know, but i do remember Rich saying he got his ass kicked in that arobics class at the gym. Oh, sorry, core training
I don't care how young or in shape she is, unless she trains for sprinting she isn't gonna beat Rich.

Its basic biology. She has a vagina, he does not! :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:I don't care how young or in shape she is, unless she trains for sprinting she isn't gonna beat Rich.

and everyone knows that vaginas are not aerodynamic. It's like running around with a garbage bag.
LeNeve Wrote:

In other news, the sky is blue.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

In other news, the sky is blue.
Confusedlap: :Flaming:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I don't care how young or in shape she is, unless she trains for sprinting she isn't gonna beat Rich.

and everyone knows that vaginas are not aerodynamic. It's like running around with a garbage bag.

I think it's about time you traded that vagina in.
I think Sara will win b/c Rich has even said that in Cardo stuff she rules!!!!!!!! I think he'll start out really good, but in the end he will FAIL!!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:I think Sara will win b/c Rich has even said that in Cardo stuff she rules!!!!!!!! I think he'll start out really good, but in the end he will FAIL!!!!!!!
100 metre has nothing to do with cardio endurance. Its a sprint, just like sex, 10-15 sec's and its done :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:I think Sara will win b/c Rich has even said that in Cardo stuff she rules!!!!!!!! I think he'll start out really good, but in the end he will FAIL!!!!!!!

UMMMMMMMMM it's only 100 meters, that takes the average person only 13 seconds. It's not a distance run.
Pete Nice Wrote:

UMMMMMMMMM it's only 100 meters, that takes the average person only 13 seconds. It's not a distance run.
i dont think the average person could do it in 13 seconds. average more like 15. I used to sprint in HS and the fastest I could do it was 10.9 and that was top conditioning.
Pages: 1 2