Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Who's condom was it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's condom was found at the Covino house?
Why isn't Keyser Soze on the list?
Barnando has a bucket list of banging in all places Covino. He prob broke into the house and in the rush to get out he dropped the rubber.
edoblin Wrote:Barnando has a bucket list of banging in all places Covino. He prob broke into the house and in the rush to get out he dropped the rubber.

People who cry when wrestlers retire can get laid?
Big Sister in the Billards room with the Rubber.. Case solved :roflmao:
i have 3 younger sisters but I think it twas.,......it twas...... Soap Poisinig
Covino Wrote:i have 3 younger sisters but I think it twas.,......it twas...... Soap Poisinig
Wtf
Derick Wrote:
Covino Wrote:i have 3 younger sisters but I think it twas.,......it twas...... Soap Poisinig
Wtf

Christmas Story reference, good stuff.

I still say one of the sister was a-sneaking her beau into the house....
I added the middle sister and it reset the poll, so everyone has to vote all over again. Try to make the same votes if you can.
It's the same guy who's leaving all the cigarette butts in Covino's yard.
Thanks for adding Cousin Jamie. Big Grin
I say big Steve, and here is why. He is running around all day, talking manly shit with all his clients/customers, whoever. Some guy probaly says "yo big Steve check it out, here take this, you don't need more kids essay" you know, like a joke.

Big Steve puts it in his pocket, giving the old courtesy laugh to this joker, then goes about his day forgetting that he put a condom in his pocket.

Then it falls out somehow, and of course he remembers that it is his, but how do you explain it? Right?

So BAM!! deny, deny, deny.