Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Pussification at it's finest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so the Dad of a dead Marine has to pay legal fees for assholes who protested his son's funeral?

This man lost his son, who gave his life serving his country. Have these people no morals?

I could go on, but I don't want to get all worked up before bedtime.

http://www.kansas.com/2010/03/29/1246609...sters.html
This fucking guy, Fred Phelps is a scumbag. I will not bat an eye if someone assaninates him. He is making Kansas look wackadoo.

This fuckhead, and the miserable humans following him, protest, soldiers funerals, that have died, PROTECTING OUR FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!

2 years ago on this date, here in my town, 4 teenage girls, that were on lunch break from school, got hit by a trucker, they all died. There was a huge funeral for them, business' closed ribbons were tied on everything, etc... This was a massive tragedy for this small town.

This fuckhead and his retarded followers, protested at these girls funeral. Saying things like.... "if they were not on drugs this would not have happened" "this is what happens to people who do not follow the lord" shit like that.

Luckily, there is a group of bikers, that will go and make sure that the families can have a freaking respectful funeral, and they were close to a thousand deep on this day.
I think this fuck is from Topeka, a democratic town with Sebilius, and a long way from here.

He didn't even get a chance to get off his fucking bus when he rolled into this town. As a matter of fact, the patriot guard, and the local police did not even let his stupid ass into the city limits.

FUCK THIS GUY.
You know what I think is more frightening about this nutcase? Look through some of the pics and you'll see little kids being indoctrinated into this kind of blind hate. There was a pic of a girl that couldn't be more than 10, holding a sign that said "Thank God for dead solders" and wearing a "God hates fags.com" shirt. He really does give Christianity a horrible black eye.

I think it's bull that the Appellate courts are making that guy pay for their fees. I can't stand this idiot. I'm amazed he's not dead yet.
The dark side of free speech. I would have no problem with these guys driving off a cliff (actually i would probably buy a celebratory round of shots if that happened).

However, the fact is that the only place you have a right to privacy is you're own home, unless that township has a specific ordinance against protesting within a certain distance of funerals. A lot of municipalities are now putting laws like that on the books, but one was not in place during this specific funeral.

The case is based on the idea that speech that causes "emotional distress" should not be covered under the First Ammendment. I think thats bullshit. Who determins whatis distressing?

The fact is that these assholes make all their money from lawsuits. As retarded as their beliefs are they have amazing lawyers. They are constantly on the look out for people to sue for violating their rights, ironically they often protest the funerals of servicemen who fought and died to protect their rights.

The best way to deal with them is to drown them out like the Patriot Gaurd does. Or meet their protests with non-violent protests of your own.

Even though I don't believe the lawsuit has merit I don't feel that a family that has already lost a son should also have to go through bankruptcy so I donated (a very small amount) to The Al Snyder Legal Fund. If you want to help out follow this link.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33691">https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/def ... ?wid=33691</a><!-- m -->

AP: I agree. I feel extreme sad for those kids. Who knows what kind of hateful people they will grow up to be.
Fred Phelps and his group need to drink tainted Kool-Aid.....
Jersey_Mike Wrote:The dark side of free speech. I would have no problem with these guys driving off a cliff (actually i would probably buy a celebratory round of shots if that happened).

However, the fact is that the only place you have a right to privacy is you're own home, unless that township has a specific ordinance against protesting within a certain distance of funerals. A lot of municipalities are now putting laws like that on the books, but one was not in place during this specific funeral.

The case is based on the idea that speech that causes "emotional distress" should not be covered under the First Ammendment. I think thats bullshit. Who determins whatis distressing?

The fact is that these assholes make all their money from lawsuits. As retarded as their beliefs are they have amazing lawyers. They are constantly on the look out for people to sue for violating their rights, ironically they often protest the funerals of servicemen who fought and died to protect their rights.

The best way to deal with them is to drown them out like the Patriot Gaurd does. Or meet their protests with non-violent protests of your own.

Even though I don't believe the lawsuit has merit I don't feel that a family that has already lost a son should also have to go through bankruptcy so I donated (a very small amount) to The Al Snyder Legal Fund. If you want to help out follow this link.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33691">https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/def ... ?wid=33691</a><!-- m -->

AP: I agree. I feel extreme sad for those kids. Who knows what kind of hateful people they will grow up to be.

According to his show Bill O'Reily is personally donating the balance of funds for the defense. So it's nice to know his show is doing some good lol
I do not like Bill O'Reily at all, but this is a very good thing he is doing. Good for him.
Pete Nice Wrote:I do not like Bill O'Reily at all, but this is a very good thing he is doing. Good for him.

Yeah especially since the true cost to the family is going to be around $40,000 if they want to have a chance at a decent Supreme Court appeal.
This dude is doing it right. Right undder their noses too.
[youtube]j7Of_2ykZpQ[/youtube]
Jersey_Mike Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I do not like Bill O'Reily at all, but this is a very good thing he is doing. Good for him.

Yeah especially since the true cost to the family is going to be around $40,000 if they want to have a chance at a decent Supreme Court appeal.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of him either. I think he's way too far right for my taste. But I caught some of it last night and he mentioned it.
Pete Nice Wrote:so the Dad of a dead Marine has to pay legal fees for assholes who protested his son's funeral?

This man lost his son, who gave his life serving his country. Have these people no morals?

They don't really say what happened in that article. What happened?
Isn't a graveyard private property? Wouldn't that be disturbing the peace or harassment or causing a public disturbance or something?
If the protesters did something to get themselfs aressted how would that be anyone else's responsibility? I don't get it
negadave Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:so the Dad of a dead Marine has to pay legal fees for assholes who protested his son's funeral?

They don't really say what happened in that article. What happened?
Isn't a graveyard private property? Wouldn't that be disturbing the peace or harassment or causing a public disturbance or something?
If the protesters did something to get themselfs aressted how would that be anyone else's responsibility? I don't get it

WBC stands on public property, outside of commentaries. In full accordance with the law, unless there is a specific law against protesting near a funeral. The Marines Dad is suing them for causing extreme emotional distress. They are also trying to get the Supreme Court to recognize the right to privacy extends to places like funerals.
Who the fuck is the judge that made this ruling?I fucking hate religion.I wish someone would fucking kill all these cocksuckers,free speech or not.
Pages: 1 2