Dudebro Nation

Full Version: C&R on RAW DOG This weekend! - REMINDER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Future of Radio is taking over Raw Dog- SIRIUS 104/XM 150 this weekend! Saturday @ 3pm & Sunday @ 6pm. It's a Comic Stache Celebration!

Listen Up & Let us know what you think!

IT'S MARCH STACHENESS BAAAABY! Enjoy the weekend, Thanks!

For show downloads <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m -->
I usually listen to Marky Ramones Punk Rock show on Faction at 3PM on Saturday, so I am going to listen on Sunday during the Dudebronation fantasy baseball draft, if anyone else EVER FUCKING SIGNS UP!!!!
I will try to record it while I sleep today. I don't know how long it goes for, though....I guess I'll do 3 hours and hope it stops before then.

Pete, if you need people for your league you might need to move the time. I don't want to ask you to move it for me but if I can't get the players I want in the draft I generally stop paying attention. Unfortunately there's no really good time for me over the next week due to the Penguins game on Sunday night and me working afternoons. I'd be OK for almost anything next weekend but this weekend and weekdays are bad.
Pete Nice Wrote:I usually listen to Marky Ramones Punk Rock show on Faction at 3PM on Saturday, so I am going to listen on Sunday during the Dudebronation fantasy baseball draft, if anyone else EVER FUCKING SIGNS UP!!!!
Calm down, I signed up...... :high5:
Greg Mercer Wrote:I will try to record it while I sleep today. I don't know how long it goes for, though....I guess I'll do 3 hours and hope it stops before then.

Pete, if you need people for your league you might need to move the time. I don't want to ask you to move it for me but if I can't get the players I want in the draft I generally stop paying attention. Unfortunately there's no really good time for me over the next week due to the Penguins game on Sunday night and me working afternoons. I'd be OK for almost anything next weekend but this weekend and weekdays are bad.

Yahoo doesn't have any times next week end. Doesn't the season start Saturday anyway?
Oh crap...I forgot about those stupid "games before actual opening day" that they do now. I suppose it probably does start during the next weekend.

Well, if you do end up moving it to a weekday night, I might be able to come if it's around 7:30 or 8 PM. My lunch break is around that time, so I might be able to get away with doing a draft at work during that time.
Speaking of dog why does old dog russo get replayed on 108 on the weekend when he has his own fucking channel?
i bleed green Wrote:Speaking of dog why does old dog russo get replayed on 108 on the weekend when he has his own fucking channel?
cause no one listens to that retarded-sounding lunatic anyways, so they try to surprise people who wouldn't listen to him normally.

I mean seriously, doesn't he sound retarted.....huh......missing a chromosone or something?
C&R were only on from 3 to 4PM btw. I turned over at 3:55PM, after the Pens got done bitch slapping the Flyers, and caught them say one little bit.
Pete Nice Wrote:C&R were only on from 3 to 4PM btw. I turned over at 3:55PM, after the Pens got done bitch slapping the Flyers, and caught them say one little bit.

Yep...that's how long I recorded for. It's already on my site.
I caught it yesterday and I think it was ok but not as good as their normal show. I'd like to see them interviewed on some more stations to get some more listeners. Whore it out like Jellismate.
They should go on jellismate, I think he is in New York for the show soon. But they can;t hold back and let him own them, they have to stand up for themselves.

BTW, anyone know what day he was on the show, jellismate? I want to listen to it on Mercer's recordings but have no clue what day it was .
Pete Nice Wrote:They should go on jellismate, I think he is in New York for the show soon. But they can;t hold back and let him own them, they have to stand up for themselves.

BTW, anyone know what day he was on the show, jellismate? I want to listen to it on Mercer's recordings but have no clue what day it was .

February 8. Sort it by downloads. It's the one that has the most amount of downloads other than the 5 year special.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They should go on jellismate, I think he is in New York for the show soon. But they can;t hold back and let him own them, they have to stand up for themselves.

February 8. Sort it by downloads. It's the one that has the most amount of downloads other than the 5 year special.

:thanks:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:

:thanks:

I have no desire to hear that more than once. It would piss me off to hear them be nice to that assclown again.
Pages: 1 2