Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Sirius Commercials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of the sirius commercials I hear are stupid, annoying, and to be honest I have never heard of most of them anywhere else besides sirius.

How much does a commercial cost on sirius?

Can I make a commercial that just says, Robert LeNeve is awesome, Robert LeNeve is Awesome, Robert LeNeve is awesome.?

Half this shit I have no idea what the product even is , because the commercials are so annoying.

Has anyone ever used/bought/ tried anything advertised on sirius, other than the main stream products?
Nope...not me. The person to ask would be TSSTaylor considering his company advertises on Sirius all the time.
Oh, and as far as using the advertised stuff...I think quite a few people have bought things from TSS-Radio and been quite pleased. On the weird informercial sounding shit, I haven't done that either. I think Irish Ben said he used Rock Hard Weekend one time.
I have not heard a TSS-Radio commercial for a long time. That is one company that I trust, and do business with though.

It just seems lately that the commercials are informercial crap type of shit. Why doesn't Jon Basedow have a line up of commercial spots?

The other day I heard an ad for a porsche dealer in Wichita Ks. Wtf

Lot of truck drivers with heavy loads, no place to drop their loads, and not having enough loads, ads too. I get that alot of truckers listen but, maybe they should focus on the other subscribers too. I'm sure there are alot of us listening that are not truck drivers.
Sirius is like the only place where the advertisers say the phone number in the commercials at least 3 friggin times.

I hate that shit. :riot:
Joe In PA Wrote:Sirius is like the only place where the advertisers say the phone number in the commercials at least 3 friggin times.

I hate that shit. :riot:
If they show it on the display twice than they shouldn't have to repeat it three times. It's like they try to drill it into your head!
LeNeve Wrote:I have not heard a TSS-Radio commercial for a long time. That is one company that I trust, and do business with though.

It just seems lately that the commercials are informercial crap type of shit. Why doesn't Jon Basedow have a line up of commercial spots?

The other day I heard an ad for a porsche dealer in Wichita Ks. Wtf

Lot of truck drivers with heavy loads, no place to drop their loads, and not having enough loads, ads too. I get that alot of truckers listen but, maybe they should focus on the other subscribers too. I'm sure there are alot of us listening that are not truck drivers.

Loads... :wanker:
Well they have the annoying free pass commercial for the truck drivers

the one that still makes me laugh is the "fresh balls" commercial
I really really REALLY FUCKING hate "Leif, Leif, and Leif ...The Hearts of Romain!"
Fuck those guys. Fuck them up they're stupid fucking asses.
They're not even remotely funny. They suck. They're lame. I hates em!!
:Flaming: Confusedlap: :Flaming: Confusedlap: :killme: :Flaming:
You guys need to get a Stiletto and say fuck those Confusedwoot: commercials.
cody Wrote:I really really REALLY FUCKING hate "Leif, Leif, and Leif ...The Hearts of Romain!"
Fuck those guys. Fuck them up they're stupid fucking asses.
They're not even remotely funny. They suck. They're lame. I hates em!!
:Flaming: Confusedlap: :Flaming: Confusedlap: :killme: :Flaming:
Just reading those names made me fucking angry.

Now I wanna go break something.
DaveP Wrote:You guys need to get a Stiletto and say fuck those Confusedwoot: commercials.

That is on my birthday wish list. ;-)
All the debt help commercials are bad enough as is buuuut do they have to be condecending to? I'm when they say " all people whose last names that begin with A through N call now!" .....really? Some tells me if I called (last name starts with an S) they wouldn't kick me off the phone. Fuck you condecending commercial lady! ... fuck you.
I shutter to think that there IS some asshole waiting by his phone waiting for his turn get debt help because the women on the commercial said that anyones last name between O and Z has to wait a day. I think about this alot...and it angers me greaty.
All the debt help commercials are bad enough as is buuuut do they have to be condecending to? I'm when they say " all people whose last names that begin with A through N call now!" .....really? Some tells me if I called (last name starts with an S) they wouldn't kick me off the phone. Fuck you condecending commercial lady! ... fuck you.
I shutter to think that there IS some asshole waiting by his phone waiting for his turn get debt help because the women on the commercial said that anyones last name between O and Z has to wait a day. I think about this alot...and it angers me greaty.