Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Its gonna rain in Detroit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, the rumors are that Pacman Jones and the Lions are interested in one another. Hope the D-town strip joints are ready for the Pacman to make it rain. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:So, the rumors are that Pacman Jones and the Lions are interested in one another. Hope the D-town strip joints are ready for the Pacman to make it rain. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve, get your aunt to move to Detroit :roflmao: :roflmao:
I went to the Coliseum Detroit when I was up there for the Super Bowl but I have never been there any other time. The Coliseum was pretty fucking awesome, but I heard they bus in the best strippers from the entire cuntry (yes I spelled it wrong) for the Super Bowl every year.
Pete Nice Wrote:I went to the Coliseum Detroit when I was up there for the Super Bowl but I have never been there any other time. The Coliseum was pretty fucking awesome, but I heard they bus in the best strippers from the entire cuntry (yes I spelled it wrong) for the Super Bowl every year.
Thats how Quagmire spelt it on his Cross Cuntry Tour