Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Who cares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Was gonna put this in that 21st century dating topic, but i'm pretty sure no one cares,so...

Jersey_Mike Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Women definite LEE expect more these days. There is no doubt about that.

I think they expect the same amount, they just won't settle anymore. Women are more vocal, and if they are not getting what they want they will speak up, and if that doesn't work they are gone.

Maybe i'm meeting the wrong girls, but the last two i dated wanted to move in within a few weeks, rent free of course.
They start leaving more and more stuff at your house every time they come over. I let one girl stay with me. She wanted to do it ALL the time. To the point she would wake me up like 3-4 times in the middle of the night from a dead sleep to hit it. Sounds great, but after awhile i was like "yo i gotta go to work in the morning, fucking go to sleep".

I always paid for everything when we went out dinner, drinks whatever. 2 months later she went all flipmode squad. She's like you just want to fuck me. My dad says "why buy the cow if your getting the the for free". I was said" i'm not buying a car without taking it for a test drive". She starts telling me i should be giving her stuff for sleeping me, I should marry her. You just want to fuck me like some kind of whore. Keep in mind 2 months in living with me never paying for shit. She left her purse home when we went out. I told her if i wanted to pay for it i'd just go bang a hooker (never have, never will) and not have to deal with this bullshit. That was the end of that.

Other chick was one i kinda knew for years. Saw her at a bar super tanked. Ended up going home with her. It was supposed to be a one nighter but i couldn't get rid of her. My boy told me he was in that situation one time. He's single and the next morning he was like "man, my girlfriend is gonna kill me". I ended up helping her move the next day because she just broke up with her boyfriend and they were getting kicked out of their appartment. Couldn't shake her for like 8 or 9 days. She wanted to move into the spare bedroom by the 2nd day. It was a fun week though.

So yea i agee. alot of chicks now are looking for a free ride. They feel like you owe them something, alot of something, if you hook up. Unless they're lying to me they enjoy that shit too. :rant: lol i just thought of mel gibson when i put that rant smiley. He gives some chick 5 mil and he can't even get a bj
negadave Wrote:Was gonna put this in that 21st century dating topic, but i'm pretty sure no one cares,so...

Maybe i'm meeting the wrong girls, but the last two i dated wanted to move in within a few weeks, rent free of course.
They start leaving more and more stuff at your house every time they come over. I let one girl stay with me. She wanted to do it ALL the time. To the point she would wake me up like 3-4 times in the middle of the night from a dead sleep to hit it. Sounds great, but after awhile i was like "yo i gotta go to work in the morning, fucking go to sleep".

I always paid for everything when we went out dinner, drinks whatever. 2 months later she went all flipmode squad. She's like you just want to fuck me. My dad says "why buy the cow if your getting the the for free". I was said" i'm not buying a car without taking it for a test drive". She starts telling me i should be giving her stuff for sleeping me, I should marry her. You just want to fuck me like some kind of whore. Keep in mind 2 months in living with me never paying for shit. She left her purse home when we went out. I told her if i wanted to pay for it i'd just go bang a hooker (never have, never will) and not have to deal with this bullshit. That was the end of that.

Other chick was one i kinda knew for years. Saw her at a bar super tanked. Ended up going home with her. It was supposed to be a one nighter but i couldn't get rid of her. My boy told me he was in that situation one time. He's single and the next morning he was like "man, my girlfriend is gonna kill me". I ended up helping her move the next day because she just broke up with her boyfriend and they were getting kicked out of their appartment. Couldn't shake her for like 8 or 9 days. She wanted to move into the spare bedroom by the 2nd day. It was a fun week though.

So yea i agee. alot of chicks now are looking for a free ride. They feel like you owe them something, alot of something, if you hook up. Unless they're lying to me they enjoy that shit too. :rant: lol i just thought of mel gibson when i put that rant smiley. He gives some chick 5 mil and he can't even get a bj

Those particular girls have some issues. Don't give them such easy access to move into your place and, if they get pushy, they need to be put in check or dropped. Each situation should be a learning experience for you (that's how my mom explained it to me). You find out what you like and what freaked you out... Also, don't do a one-nighter with someone you already know, she'll most likely read way more into it than you realize.
Yea. I don't do that anymore, not that i did alot. Totally creates more problems than it's worth. Then i feel bad, like that $1200 vacuum salesmen that called in the other day.
Am i the only person on here who hunts? I thought deer hunting was really big in PA.
negadave Wrote:Am i the only person on here who hunts? I thought deer hunting was really big in PA.

I've shot a gun at a can once. Don't think I could shoot an animal... I'd end up crying. My uncle is a butcher and once I opened the wrong freezer and saw some pigs skinned and hanging there.... I cried and refused to eat pork for months.
Nussie_T Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Am i the only person on here who hunts? I thought deer hunting was really big in PA.

I've shot a gun at a can once. Don't think I could shoot an animal... I'd end up crying. My uncle is a butcher and once I opened the wrong freezer and saw some pigs skinned and hanging there.... I cried and refused to eat pork for months.

I hear you, but i don't get when people that love their steaks and burgers give me a hard time about hunting.

I use all the meat i get. Having someone in a factory kill the animal for you doesn't make it any better
Anybody on here have a pokerstars account? Would you want to make an attempt to get some of the guys from dbn on the same table and play a game?
We'll pick a time, you can player search someone's name and it will tell you what table their at.
Yeah it is but I never got into it, unless you count hitting deer with your car. I hit 4 in one year when I still lived with my parents. We lived right near the gamelands.

Derick hunts and is good at it. (hook a brotha up again this year!!)

I can hunt, and have hunted, but my ADD is too strong and I get bored as fuck after an hour. I also don't like going out in the cold at 4AM.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Derick hunts and is good at it. (hook a brotha up again this year!!)

I can hunt, and have hunted, but my ADD is too strong and I get bored as fuck after an hour. I also don't like going out in the cold at 4AM.

I have a bow and stuff, but I can't sit still long enough to be able to do it. I'd be too busy messing with my phone or playing MP3s and that shit don't fly with hunters.
[Image: suck-at-parking.jpg]
[Image: grumpy1.jpg]
I shot a skunk a few weeks ago. It was living in my shed and I didn't want my dog getting sprayed.

I don't hunt. My friends and co-workers do, but I don't have much interest in it. I have all the shit to do it, but I don't.
Joe In PA Wrote:[Image: suck-at-parking.jpg]

I need to print some of those out and keep them in my car.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I'm the same. I've shot a couple guns and rifles off before. I hit the targets, which was cool, but I don't think I could actually kill something. I have no issues with killing mice, I just can't be the one to do it personally. My dad doesn't hunt, so I wasn't really raised around it. But deer hunting... any hunting in Michigan is HUGE. We have Ted Nugent here!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44