Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Post here while you drink thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Chocolate milk, because it sounded good.
Yuengling Bock
Barefoot chardonay. It's decent, but I think the bud light has destroyed what taste I ever had. I need to go to the liqour store.
Jameson.
Brian in NY Wrote:Yuengling Bock
Yuengling 5 :high5:
Pepsi
Over the weekend I drank a pitcher of Cap't N Coke and then some... And it was fantastic!!! :beer:

I think I need another can of wake up juice (pepsi) right now. My bottle of water isn't even cold yet.
MGD.......its a good day :high5:
Just finished a tim hortons coffee, next up a taro bubble milk tea with coconut pieces
Brampton Wrote:MGD.......its a good day :high5:

I like some MGD.
LeNeve Wrote:

I like some MGD.
I haven't had that since college. I might have to get me some.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I like some MGD.

I might make MGB my go to, that way people don't think I'm white trash with all the Bud Light I drink. That being said, I need to go throw some rocks at mexican kids, and make sure my chickens didn't get into the street.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I like some MGD.

I might make MGB my go to, that way people don't think I'm white trash with all the Bud Light I drink. That being said, I need to go throw some rocks at mexican kids, and make sure my chickens didn't get into the street.
Haven't had MGD since my underage days.
Just opened a bottle of Highland Park single malt that was given to me for my bday last year. Extremely smooth.
Vodka.
A lot of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16