Dudebro Nation

Full Version: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
the keifer Wrote:Megadeth- 99 Ways To Die :rock: :rock: :rock:

Where did you hear it? On Sirius? I haven't heard that song in ages.. Not even sure if I still have the Beavis and Butthead cassette.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Where did you hear it? On Sirius? I haven't heard that song in ages.. Not even sure if I still have the Beavis and Butthead cassette.
It was in my MP3 stash.
Megadeth has an album called Hidden Treasures witch is all songs they did for soundtracks.
That's where I got it from.
the keifer Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It was in my MP3 stash.
Megadeth has an album called Hidden Treasures witch is all songs they did for soundtracks.
That's where I got it from.

I think I have that album, but I don't remember that track on there. Guess I shall have to find it and listen again.
Weird dudes. Yeah, you may not want to watch this at work...

[youtube]9U-bToFXUjs[/youtube]
I'm listening to happy Christmas music in hopes that it washes away what I just saw Mercer was listening to.
The Cult!!!
Stone Sour- Mission Statement :rock: :rock: :rock:
That's a deep cut from their latest album.
Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love.... That's one thing that dude does well, remake an 80s song into something dark and deviant. Gotta Love it!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love.... That's one thing that dude does well, remake an 80s song into something dark and deviant. Gotta Love it!
Not a MM fan, but I agree! Not only Soft Cell's Tainted Love, he does a great version of The Eurythmics' Sweet Dreams & Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus...good call!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love.... That's one thing that dude does well, remake an 80s song into something dark and deviant. Gotta Love it!
Not a MM fan, but I agree! Not only Soft Cell's Tainted Love, he does a great version of The Eurythmics' Sweet Dreams & Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus...good call!!!

I never liked Manson either, I really kinda hated him.
But he puts on a really great show. I saw him at an OzzFest.
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Not a MM fan, but I agree! Not only Soft Cell's Tainted Love, he does a great version of The Eurythmics' Sweet Dreams & Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus...good call!!!

I never liked Manson either, I really kinda hated him.
But he puts on a really great show. I saw him at an OzzFest.

The first major concert I ever went to was to see Manson. Helmet opened for him. It was so awesome! I had no idea what to expect, but he does a great show. I would love to see another of his shows.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Weird dudes. Yeah, you may not want to watch this at work...

[youtube]9U-bToFXUjs[/youtube]

I feel bad for liking this.
the keifer Wrote:UFO- Too Hot To Handle
Is that a remake of the Spin Doctors hit, I've never it!?!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:UFO- Too Hot To Handle
Is that a remake of the Spin Doctors hit, I've never it!?!!
I don't think so. It was out way before the Spin Doctors. UFO was a 70's rock band but wasn't really mainstream. The Boneyard plays them on their rotation.
Saliva- Click Click Boom :rock: :rock: :rock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17