Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tool Vs Rush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's better?
No question - Rush :rock:
TOOL :rock: No other way about it!!
I recognize a rush song faster than a tool song.
:finger:
Rush by a landslide.
Rush is one of those bands you either hate (normally due to Geddy Lee's singing) or love (due to the technical abilities of all three members). I side on the latter. Rush is a very good band that has been around a long time. They always get huge crowds at their shows. It's too bad the R&R Hall of Fame is such a sham because they should already be in it.
For years I thought Rush was a chick group. That's how Lame They are to me.
beckster Wrote:For years I thought Rush was a chick group. That's how Lame They are to me.
this from a tool fan Lame
:tool:
too hard to decide, I like Tool as a modern rock sound. I enjoy Rush equally as classic rock.
Its comparing apples to oranges.
mongo Wrote:too hard to decide, I like Tool as a modern rock sound. I enjoy Rush equally as classic rock.

You have to pick one though. They are different, but one has to be better overall.
Pete Nice Wrote:
mongo Wrote:too hard to decide, I like Tool as a modern rock sound. I enjoy Rush equally as classic rock.

You have to pick one though. They are different, but one has to be better overall.

He needs to pick Tool, because Rush sucks.
So is there any band that you think is better than Tool b/c Rush is an all time great, but yet you think flash in the pan Tool is better?
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

He needs to pick Tool, because Rush sucks.

:homo:
Pages: 1 2