Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 16, 2010 - Toooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Morning DBN. It's Spot's favorite day, Toooosday :happy:
y'all just love this smiley :happy: :happy: :happy: dont you?
:happy: :happy: Yup! :happy: :happy:
Earthquake hits 10 miles East of LA...4.4 Oh, and good morning everyone!!!
Good Morning.....

:happy: Roller coaster of Loooove Roller coaster of Looove Roller coaster Ooh ooh :happy:
Iva13 Wrote:Earthquake hits 10 miles East of LA...4.4 Oh, and good morning everyone!!!

I heard that this morning on the radio, I hope Layla and Melody are ok. I'm not sure if it's anywhere they live but just as long as they are ok.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Earthquake hits 10 miles East of LA...4.4 Oh, and good morning everyone!!!

I heard that this morning on the radio, I hope Layla and Melody are ok. I'm not sure if it's anywhere they live but just as long as they are ok.

I think Covino is in LA this week too....I thought they lived in LA.....or the suburbs of it.
beckster Wrote:Good Morning.....

:happy: Roller coaster of Loooove Roller coaster of Looove Roller coaster Ooh ooh :happy:
Theme song for everyone's fave smiley? :happy:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I think Covino is in LA this week too....I thought they lived in LA.....or the suburbs of it.
Here's my theory......You know the place is prone to earthquakes, you got what is coming to you. I have no sympathy!
:rant:
I'm full hot this morning. So i get up at the same time everyday, and take a shower at the same time everyday. As you all know I live with 2 girls, one showers at night, the other really early in the morning. Well today i got the cold end of a shower. And I'm pissed. Oh wait did I mention my one roommate has a boyfriend that had been at our place sunday night, and last night. He's there more than I am. This guy has got to go, you cant live here dude. Get get the fuck out. I'm sure hes a great guy i dont care to talk to him.
:rant:
Call the Nestle Hot line at 1-800 295-0051 When asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Keep going and press 4. Then press 7. Don't give away the surprise.
I live in an area prone to tornadoes. 3 years ago a town 90 miles west of me was hit by a tornado that wiped it off the map. Killed alot of people etc... Greensburg Ks. No news coverage other than local stuff.
Derick Wrote:Call the Nestle Hot line at 1-800 295-0051 When asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Keep going and press 4. Then press 7. Don't give away the surprise.

This better be good, because I'm doing it.
Its busy. Wtf
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22