Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Top 10 terrible ac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unless these were sold in the gag gift section of your local party supply store, I can't imagine what marketers were thinking when they manufactured an "Obsessive Compulsive" and "Adolf Hitler" action figure dolls.

Even in their hey day, I don't think many were rushing to the nearest toy store for an M.C. Hammer doll or as pictured above, the Sarah Palin action figure!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.toptenz.net/top-ten-bad-action-figures.php">http://www.toptenz.net/top-ten-bad-action-figures.php</a><!-- m -->
I would buy the Adolf and Gay Bob one and just sit them somewhere where anyone who visits my house would see them.

just for the eventual Wtf face from them
:roflmao:
I kid you not.. my grandma had the Mr T doll....
beckster Wrote:I kid you not.. my grandma had the Mr T doll....

Huh. Well, I think that expains a lot about your up-bringing.
I love that the Srah Palin doll comes only with slutty outfits of boob shirts and mini skirts. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I would get the Sarah Palin, Preggo Padme and Adolf Hitler ones, probably for the same reasons Brampton said.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I kid you not.. my grandma had the Mr T doll....

Huh. Well, I think that expains a lot about your up-bringing.

LOL.... Mr T is cool. I pity the fool who doesn't believe that!
Brampton Wrote:I would buy the Adolf and Gay Bob one and just sit them somewhere where anyone who visits my house would see them.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
What if someone is like a Hitler fan or something, and starts dropping Hitler knowledge. That could get boring.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I would buy the Adolf and Gay Bob one and just sit them somewhere where anyone who visits my house would see them.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
What if someone is like a Hitler fan or something, and starts dropping Hitler knowledge. That could get boring.
Any fan of Hitler, is a friend of mine :?