Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-15-10 Moonday-Two Little Girl's B-Days over!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Good morning everyone!...Hope Abby's B-Day was fun for her....
I hate traveling through time, it wears me out.

Yes Abyy's b-day was spectacular.
I want my hour of sleep back.
Chip Wrote:I want my hour of sleep back.

Me too...yesterday was the hardest b/c it flew by and I kept thinking, well yesterday it was only 2:00, etc.
I was so messed up yesterday with the time change. I picked my car up from the body shop and one of the techs was driving it around and spilled something on the interior carpet. My car smells like moldy milk.
Anybody else see Derick chilling on Pete's couch saturday evening. Looked like they were taking a break in between sets. Mercer was plaing drums too.
Nussie_T Wrote:I was so messed up yesterday with the time change. I picked my car up from the body shop and one of the techs was driving it around and spilled something on the interior carpet. My car smells like moldy milk.

That sucks...a girl I used to work w/ parked her car at a place you had to leave your keys, and she would notice like the radio on a different channel, etc. just small stuff. Then one day she left early and came to get her car to find the guy sitting in her car w/the radio and air condition on eating his lunch....needless to say, she was pissed.
LeNeve Wrote:Anybody else see Derick chilling on Pete's couch saturday evening. Looked like they were taking a break in between sets. Mercer was plaing drums too.

I missed it....did him and Mercer get Russian girls?
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Anybody else see Derick chilling on Pete's couch saturday evening. Looked like they were taking a break in between sets. Mercer was plaing drums too.

I did not see any girls. :? :? :? :?
Iva13 Wrote:

there was only one single russian girl there, but plenty of russian girls. I'm working on it now
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I was so messed up yesterday with the time change. I picked my car up from the body shop and one of the techs was driving it around and spilled something on the interior carpet. My car smells like moldy milk.

That sucks...a girl I used to work w/ parked her car at a place you had to leave your keys, and she would notice like the radio on a different channel, etc. just small stuff. Then one day she left early and came to get her car to find the guy sitting in her car w/the radio and air condition on eating his lunch....needless to say, she was pissed.

I always put the station back where it was when I am finished with peoples cars, or I turn it to a mexican station, so they think it was someone else. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I always put the station back where it was when I am finished with peoples cars, or I turn it to a mexican station, so they think it was someone else. :roflmao: :roflmao:

We took it to the body shop that is in the same building where my husband works. He knows all the guys, I assume they were just ripping around the parking lot or took it to Tim's to ensure the bumper wasn't hitting the tires but still it smells in there. No wonder they took it through the cleaners two times.
from the party

Time changes suck. And I totally missed the show, too!!
What is up everyone
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14